Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

OK Group Hug for John and show you are a true @ddicts ROLL CALL

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by BostonsJ, May 9, 2003.

1. Tread

Tread Guest

{{{{{{{John and Cruise @ddicts}}}}}}}

Tread, Bread and family checking in from North Pole, Alaska. Next cruise 3-12-04 Coral Princess, partial Panama Canal Transit. WOO HOO ! ! ! !

Now if we could just get the Capt to join us . . . . . . . .

2. Ali

Ali Guest

Ali here from the south burbs of Chicago...Next cruise is a back to back on the Adventure in July. Next land cruise is a moving van with our belonging, towing my car out to Scottsdale. Woo Hoo!!! ShipMaven here we come!!

edited because I forgot the LAND CRUISE to Boston to help pack up Judy's house and then they are dropping me off on the way to Denver. :lol :lol :lol

Post Edited (05-09-03 17:00)

3. April

April Guest

April--- checking in-- but please dont tell my family--- they will try and cure me--lol
    Cheers
    April--

4. Aggie 75

Aggie 75 Guest

Kenny from Garland, TX. This has been my home for about a year now. Love it and appreciate the infomation from fellow cruisers.

Kenny

5. PEB

PEB Guest

I'm here in Duluth Minnesota and have been on this board for few years now. My memory isn't as long as the time I have been on the board LOL.

Next cruise is back to back on the Paradise August 31 and September 7.

6. Gitte

Gitte Guest

Count me in.

Gitte

7. marye

marye Guest

Hudson Valley, New York. Hopefully a Bermuda cruise in Sept/Oct.

((((((((((((((((((hugs & Thanks John))))))))))))))))))))))))))

8. luv2travel2

luv2travel2 Guest

Another Michigander checking in! Sorta a newbie here.

9. Lady Jag

Lady Jag Guest

Another @ddict checking in late here. :wave

I'm from So. Cal., been around the board for a little over 3 years and my next cruise is way too far off in the distant future!

Diamond Princess, 3/2004

10. Corky

Corky Guest

Corky here and so very glad to be!!

11. Hooked

Hooked Guest

Mike from the land of SUER Rottenchester NY!!!!

12. harley

harley Guest

Betty checking in from Eagle River, Alaska. Next cruise Voyager of the Sea Oct 26, 2003. Enjoy this site.

13. rogerpl

rogerpl Guest

Northern Vt. always around.

14. Gramma Ann

Gramma Ann Guest

Ann and Oscar here in Benbrook (Fort Worth suburb), Texas. Next cruise Elation, October 12. Next land cruise June 13 with 2 Grandkids -- yippee - I think.

15. reese

reese Guest

I'm here in NC..next cruise...next week....the Ferry...back to the south Jersey shore for the summer...and @ddicts Land Meeting in AC in Sptember.

16. Sara Lee

Sara Lee Guest

HUg HUG HUG HUG HUG
    OUCH OUCH OUCH

Oh its gettting crowded in here.. its a good thing IM not in the middle , boy it is nice to be here in this group hug ..

17. Jill B

Jill B Guest

Checking in from cloudy cool and possibly rainy South Australia.
    Lurk daily, great place to read interesting and fun topics, and sea great pics.
    Next cruise booked is a land cruise, however if Superstar virgo stays downunder longer, we are VERY tempted to book.
    This site is tops, Keep up the great work Captain.

18. Cindy

Cindy Guest

Sending mucho hugs to John from Cindy & Mort in Ft. Lauderdale. Been enjoying the Cruise-Addicts board for over 2 1/2 yrs. Our next cruise will be on the Infinity to Hawaii in November.
    Cindy

19. Checking in from Melbourne, Australia, and can hardly wait to join the Tahitian Princess on 12th June. Thirty days till we fly out, but then we cross the international dateline and arrive before we leave home, so not quite as long to wait!
    Thaks, all for all the helpful advice over a year or so.

Sky Princess - Alaska - 1998
    Marco Polo - Mediterranean - 2000
    Norwegian Wind - Vancouver to Beijing - 2001
    Marco Polo - Scandinavia - 2002

20. surfergirl

surfergirl Guest

Me thinks John has been suffocated with hugs, but one can never have enough love.
    Thanks!!!!! John.
    :candle