Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Ok, Its time for one.. A C@ ROLL CALL!

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by John, Apr 14, 2009.

1. John

John Guest

Its time for an old fashion Cruise Addicts roll call! So put down the pina colada and post a "Hello" from wherever you are!

This is John coming to you from the Midnight land of the Western Florida... where the sea breeze is blowing in. I hope you all have a great day!

2. SueC

SueC Guest

:wave SueC from NE Ohio where it's not warming up fast enough. 45* as I type this, I think we had a high of about 52 today. Where is SPRING??? No cruises in the future...

3. popcorn

popcorn Guest

Liz & Alf (popcorn) from southern British Columbia, Canada.

Liz

4. J.E. M.

J.E. M. Guest

Jim from N. Myrtle Beach, SC, where tourist season is just getting started.

5. conniecat

conniecat Guest

connie from the greater St Louis Mo area. It is cold and rainy and the cats and I are hunkered down waiting for spring!

6. Jill B

Jill B Guest

Jill and Rick from sunny South Australia, soon to be Grey Nomads. All of Australia will be our front yard.

7. nieciez

nieciez Guest

Denise reporting in as Ordered Sir! :grin Coming to you from my desk this morning in a very rainy Washington DC.

8. suer182

suer182 Guest

suer from Rochester New York.

9. charlie

charlie Guest

Charlie checking in from the Hudson Valley of New York.

10. Karry

Karry Guest

Karry (Karen) here from Ridgewood in the NE part of NJ. We are about 15 minutes from the George Washington Bridge into Manhattan. Also have a beautiful lake front cabin on the Great Sacandaga Lake in Northville, NY. I am a very happy brand new "Nanny" to Bryan James and anxiously awaiting his cousin Grace's arrival due in 2 weeks! =clap

11. NiteStar

NiteStar Guest

Nita here checking in from Houston, TX :)

12. Corky

Corky Guest

Corky here from a beautiful spring time in Kentucky!! :daisy

13. Calgon1

Calgon1 Guest

Calgon awake in Michigan!!!!

14. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

TC checking in from some where in NJ.

15. kitten

kitten Guest

Kitten and Eddie checking in here from SouthWest Atlanta, just below the Airport.

16. MPH (Jeff) & Kari saying hello from a dreary & cold Lansing, Michigan! :wave

17. John

John Guest

So this has been where you all have bee hiding! :) Now I know where to find you. Good to see you...

:)o

18. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Guest

Donna and Jim checking in from Amherst, OH - just 25 miles west of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame - Cleveland, Ohio on beautiful Lake Erie with no cruise ship! lol

19. Korina and John checking in from Colorado!

20. earl_m

earl_m Guest

EARL, checking in from Montreal