• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ok, Its time for one.. A C@ ROLL CALL!

J

John

Its time for an old fashion Cruise Addicts roll call! So put down the pina colada and post a "Hello" from wherever you are!

This is John coming to you from the Midnight land of the Western Florida... where the sea breeze is blowing in. I hope you all have a great day!

S

SueC

:wave SueC from NE Ohio where it's not warming up fast enough. 45* as I type this, I think we had a high of about 52 today. Where is SPRING??? No cruises in the future...

C

conniecat

connie from the greater St Louis Mo area. It is cold and rainy and the cats and I are hunkered down waiting for spring!

J

Jill B

Jill and Rick from sunny South Australia, soon to be Grey Nomads. All of Australia will be our front yard.

N

nieciez

Denise reporting in as Ordered Sir! :grin Coming to you from my desk this morning in a very rainy Washington DC.

K

Karry

Karry (Karen) here from Ridgewood in the NE part of NJ. We are about 15 minutes from the George Washington Bridge into Manhattan. Also have a beautiful lake front cabin on the Great Sacandaga Lake in Northville, NY. I am a very happy brand new "Nanny" to Bryan James and anxiously awaiting his cousin Grace's arrival due in 2 weeks! =clap

J

John

So this has been where you all have bee hiding! :) Now I know where to find you. Good to see you...

:)o

D

Donna - dsw

Donna and Jim checking in from Amherst, OH - just 25 miles west of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame - Cleveland, Ohio on beautiful Lake Erie with no cruise ship! lol