• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

OOPS.....Bermuda 6/26

M

Maria T

I put the wrong date of our cruise. it's June 26 to Bermuda......Anyone else out there?

P

Pablo's Cruise

6/26--we'll be there--all 19 of us! LOL! it's a family reunion cruise! Can't wait--had enuf winter!

M

Maria T

Any Teens?
We are a family group going too. 13 of us. 5 of them are kids ranging from 18 down to 2 yrs. old

P

Pablo's Cruise

there are a few teens/college age kids, a few in the 8-10 yr range, 1 2 yr old! LOL! Awesome! I assume you are leaving from bayonne & got the news the ship leaves at 5 PM now? (instead of 10 PM). Look forward to meeting you all there!

M

Maria T

I can't believe that I lost this website.......just found it again.
Well, 6/26 is getting closer. Had enough Winter is right! It just won't leave. Yes, we do leave from NJ. Hope our teens can get to meet. Are yours boys or girls? 15 & 18 yr. olds are our grandsons. Do you have late or early dinner?

P

Pablo's Cruise

Hi Maria-the teens/college agers are a boy & a girl/ I am in early dinner,as are most of my party--a few of the older folk wanted a later seating. I can't wait--just made the final payment last week. Doing any excursions? BTW--where is your cabin? We're on deck 9 I believe.

M

Maria T

Hi,
I don't know about any excursions yet. I'm sure the teens will sign up for something soon.
Our cabins are all on Deck 7. Since we booked kind of late, our kids and grandkids 3 rooms are overlooking the Promenade. I've heard pros and cons about those rooms. Can be noisy but a great place to watch the parade from. Hubby & I have a Balcony room.
Where do you live? We live about 1 hr. North of NYC...............This is our 4th family cruise. The others were all Disney Cruises and they were great! Looking foward to RC
Maria

P

Pablo's Cruise

Hi Maria! I live in Monmouth County, but the others in my party come from central & No NJ. We have a balcony also. this is our 4th also--did Chandris (waaay long ago), RCCL & Disney before--RCCL is fantastic! I need some R & R right about now! Disney was surprisingly good--was expecting more schlock! LOL! I loved the Disney Island!

See ya in June!
John

M

Maria T

I guess with our 13 and your 19 we'll have to party alone.
Have you gotten final docs yet? The family is really getting excited......especially the teens.

P

Pablo's Cruise

No final docs yet--just cashing in my points from the RCCL credit card now. We're all excited here also--we're getting T shirts made up for our crew. 6/26 can't get here fast enough!

S

soccermom15

We will be on this cruise, there is a group of 49 going, 25 adults and 24 kids ages 4, 6, 8 (2 of them), 11, 14 (7 of these guys!) , 15 (2 of them), 16 (2), 17 (5), 18 (2) and 19. We are all from Pennsylvania and are taking a bus to the port.

M

Maria T

WOW...that is a group. At least we know we're not alone and we have some teens.
Getting very excited. We will have shirts too. Will let you know what they say. Sure do hope this nasty weather is gone and away from Bermuda by then........are we ever going to get Spring?????

F

Family Lady

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I will be traveling on the June 26th RC Voyager Cruise out of Bayonne, with a group of dancers ages 14-18, who will be performing on the ship. I hope you might keep an eye out for their performance. Mass Motion Dance Academy will perform Dancing Through the Decades. This group of dancers have performed on Carnival Fascination in the past. You will be pleasantly surprised when you learn that the group of high school students, who raised money through fundraising in order to take the trip, perform with the energy and excellence of professionals. The show features music and dance from the swing of the 20's right on through to the hip hop of today. Since they aren't professionals they normally do not gain recognition in Royal Caribbean Compass, so gathering an audience can be hard to do. Please keep an eye out for the show, you won't be disappointed! I hope we see each other on board!

P

Pablo's Cruise

Hi Family Lady--sounds great! Can't wait to see the kids perform. hopefully we'll meet up on board. I'm a rather tall, red headed guy, so if you see me, don't be shy--as im quite easy to pick out in a crowd! LOL!

S

soccermom15

Ummmm, I don't know who is going to have more fun, the parents or the kids....its sounds like there will be alot of teenagers to hang with.