Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

oosterdam

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by westielvr, Nov 28, 2002.

1. westielvr

westielvr Guest

Anyone going on an Oosterdam cruise?

2. cruzman

cruzman Guest

I can only hope!

3. AnneS

AnneS Guest

Back to backs; Venice to Lisbon -Lisbon HOME - in November 2003. If we weren't the first to book it- we were CLOSE! We like LONGER cruises, having just gotten off Volendam -34 day S Pacific....Anne:daisy:usa:CO

4. byoung

byoung Guest

We are also booked on the November 19 trans Atlantic. Did it on the Noordam trans Atlantic 2 weeks ago. Looks like its going to be a beautiful ship.
    Betty

5. AnneS

AnneS Guest

Yes, Betty- We did the Noordam TransAtlantic 2 years ago and loved it. We are doing a LOT of cruises that either go across or come back to the USA -so we have at least one shorter flight! Plus we love "at Sea" days. We did a Cunard "Caronia" May cruise with 4 days in London -that was darn near PERFECT in EVERY way! Looking for Zuiderdam pictures soon -to know what the Oosterdam WILL look like! Anne:daisy:usa:CO

6. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

Anne....there are two sets of photos of Zuiderdam posted on C@ galleries.
    The set named "Zuiderdam December 5 visit"...or something like that, has about 40 different pics.

I think she looks fabulous....I adore the red; the Waterford Seahorse in the Atrium; the rattan chairs and tables; as always the teak; she's very different than any of the current ships and I can't wait to board her.

7. AnneS

AnneS Guest

Thanks!!!!! I'll go look!!! A :daisy:usa:CO