Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

OT: Anyone hear from/about Bunny?

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by AnnW, May 3, 2001.

1. AnnW

AnnW Guest

The subject line says it all. I don't have her email...and since we're not really "friends" I didn't want to innundate it anyway...but was concerned, and wondering. Theresa usually posts, too....anybody know what's happening with her?

(For the "new kids"...Bunny is a frequent poster who recently had a stroke.....)

2. Bensley's

Bensley's Guest

Bunny is away from the computer for a while. I talk to Theresa often, and Bunny is doing well, just difficult to type on the bb for right now. She was laughing in the background on Tuesday when I was talking to Theresa on the phone.

3. Terri

Terri Guest

Glad to know that Bunny is ok, I was beginning to miss her & Erin! Bubba says "woof" to Erin!

4. Audrey

Audrey Guest

I am glad she is doing better and will be happy to have back on board when she feels up to it.

5. Suez

Suez Guest

Thanks for the up-date on Bunny. I, too, think about her often and keep them all in my prayers. I think Bunny made a big impression on most of us who got to know her through her many post on Cruise-Addicts...she may not be able to post these days, but she is not forgotton!!

Suez

6. Here i is!! Have become a lurker!! Miss you all but somee words don't come out right!! Doing much better, but have some prolems with letters do not come out right. Island dog worked long shifts. Theresa would bring her before work and tool her home at night. There were tornados in our aera but Theresa got me to het hospitle right away, both legs wouldn't work, they are only numb now. Still neeg get the spelling it my head work right , that is a problem now. If Theresa hadn't got me to the hospital so fasy, I would have some real problems that wouldn't go away, I keep biting my right sid of my tonge(just like if you go to dentist) I sleep a lot now, which they say is right. Need to make a few more blood vessels to connect in my nead", but heck, I was missing them befor!! Thank all of you for prayers , and cards and notes. It really makes a bid help. Can't wait for dr. to say "start making plans for next cruise" so thank you all again Ciao Bunny and Island dog--- I have my own E mail now . See

7. maw

maw Guest

Though we haven't met I am pleased to hear you are progressing. Keep up the good work will look forward to reading posts.

8. Terri

Terri Guest

Bunny:

It is so very good to "hear" from you. We think of you often. Please take care, we're here if you need us.

9. marye

marye Guest

Keep on getting better. We do miss your cheery notes, and it is nice to see you posting. Sounds like cruise brochures are needed in order for you to be ready when the Dr. gives the go ahead.

marye

10. April

April Guest

Great to see you post Bunny -- but lurking is better -- I can hear Theresa yelling at both of us . Remember to do everything the Doctors and Theresa tell you to do. Rest is good-- Think of you all the time--be good
    April

11. AnnW

AnnW Guest

Oh, I'm so glad to get a response...and to hear directly from Bunny, too! Hugs to you, Bunny, and a good skritch on the head for Erin...

12. BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP LURKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least you,re with us that way. Have missed you a lot. Give Erin and Theresa a Hug for us!

Keep Lurking and Hang in there

Tim and Elaine

13. TAO

TAO Guest

Bunny,
    Glad to hear you are doing better and good to see your post. Prayers keep coming. I always love to read your nice posts.

14. Gramma Ann

Gramma Ann Guest

Hello Bunny. Oh it's so good to hear from you. Brought tears to my eyes. Just so glad you're doing better. Thing seem to take a long time after a stroke, but every day will bring you a little farther back to us. My aunt Lila had a stroke a month ago. Not as severe as yours, but enough to scare her. She is doing really well now. She gets physical therapy at home (which she say's she hates) and it is helping emencely.

Hang in there, OK? Remember, we gramma's have to stick together. Lots of good wishes and prayers come your way daily.

15. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Hi Bunny,
    I'm happy to see you posting. Please jump in and post anytime you can, we all love to hear from you. Hi to Theresa and a big hug for Erin. Take care.
    Lyn

16. Barbara(k)

Barbara(k) Guest

Rest is a good thing for the body to recuperate!
    ((((((((Bunny)))))))))))))))

Barbara(k)

17. Lisa

Lisa Guest

Bunny - it is so good to hear from you. Rest and therapy is the very best thing for you right now......take care and keep on lurking!

18. re

re Guest

Buuny,
    It's great hearing your "voice" again, you have been missed. I'm sure the Doctors wouldn't mind if you did a little research on a cruise. Bunny I think of you and Island Dog often, and look forward to your next post.

19. o2cruise

o2cruise Guest

Bunny,
    Really glad to hear from you again. I've tried sending emails and there had been a problem with your email and they would come back saying, "thanks but don't think these were meant for me" Glad to hear you are working through each day. Stay positive! There are a lot of people who care about you, amazing, we don't even know you and yet you hold a special place! Take care, and take things slow...progress will come give it all time. I will toast you when I leave next week....you, island dog, and theresa
    o2cruise

20. Theresa

Theresa Guest

Mom incorrectly stated her email wrong on an email - her correct email address is bunnywinkler@mac.com.

Thanks for all of your support - she really appreciates it.