• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

OT: Anyone hear from/about Bunny?

S

Seawall

Bunny, Good to Hear from You!!

I had no idea you were away from the computer. Keep up the good work, my friend. You will be back to cruising, before you know it!!

D

Donna

Re: Bunny, Good to Hear from You!!

So good to see you post. Now, that we know you are lurking will check in every once in a while. ha ha

Theresa - thanks for the email address.

Take care of yourself - all three of you!
dsw

K

KathyR

Bunny it is so good to hear from you and to see your post. Praying that your recovery still progesses nicely. I can understand your numb mouth and legs, I have MS and sometimes that happens to me. Hope you get the feel ing back soon and can start planning you next cruise. Keep up the good work and do listen to your Dr. and Theresa.

Sending lots of good thoughts.
Kathy

B

Beth & John

Bunny....it was soooo nice to see you had posted. We all miss you very much. May the road to your recovery be quick & complete! Our thoughts & prayers continue to be with you and Theresa!

Beth & John

J

judy

Great hearing from you. You are sounding better already. Hope you start cruising real soon.
Smooth sailing
judy

N

Nancy

Hi Bunny,
Listen to the Doctor and Theresa, and do what they say and maybe you'll be able to sail again real soon. Take care and email us when your up to it.
Nancy and John

J

Jan

Good Morning Bunny
Glad to here you are doing better. My thoughts & prayer will continue.
Jan

M

Melinda Kazmer

So glad to hear you are better, Bunny - really love your posts! Our prayers are with you - know you will keep doing better and better each day!
Melinda