Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

OT - Time for a ROLL CALL?

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by DisneyBlonde, Mar 6, 2002.

1. DisneyBlonde

DisneyBlonde Guest

<HTML>Some unfamiliar posters the past several days....could it be we have some new friends? Have we coaxed a few lurkers out into the open?

I'm Diz...and I'm a Cruise@ddict from Connecticut.

Tell us about you!

[​IMG]</HTML>

2. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

<HTML>Good idea, Diz. Checking in here from Massachusetts. Welcome to all new "adicts".

:ribbon :usa</HTML>

3. Mike

Mike Guest

<HTML>Yea you coaxed me out from lurking. I introduced myself last Saturday.
    Our first cruise was last Nov. on the Galaxy. My wife and I are hooked. I live in the same area as suer.I couldn't believe I found a bunch of people that were as crazy as me about cruising.</HTML>

4. charlie

charlie Guest

<HTML>Charlie checking in from the lower Hudson Valley NY</HTML>

5. Rosema1

Rosema1 Guest

<HTML>yes I am way hooked and from Roch, NY, just got back and ready to rock again.
    I check in periodically to keep me going.</HTML>

6. Sassy Girl

Sassy Girl Guest

<HTML>Hi - I lurk almost every day but post occasionally. I LOVE to learn from all you cruise experts! I am taking my first cruise in May on the Century to the Western Caribbean. I am from Southern NJ right outside of Philadelphia.

I enjoy this board a lot!</HTML>

7. Kilted1

Kilted1 Guest

<HTML>Hi. My name is Tom and I live in Arlington, Virginia and work in Washington, DC.

Did my first cruise in November (Millennium's Hurricane Special) and am about to book a 4-night Carnival Cruise out of New York for Labor Day.</HTML>

8. Judi

Judi Guest

<HTML>Howdy all....Judi here (aka jerzigal) from Hamilton NJ, and my Husband and I are MAJOR @ddicts. :thumb</HTML>

9. Fergie

Fergie Guest

<HTML>I've been lurking, reading, for several weeks now. My wife, daughter (19) andI are booked on the Explorer in May. This will be our 8th cruise, but the first for our daughter. There's some really great posts on this board, and I appreciate everyone's postings. Hope to participate more in the future. We're from West Tennessee.

fergie</HTML>

10. logcabin

logcabin Guest

<HTML>Hi and welcome all newbies and lurkers. Logcabin from Maryland (yes I live in a logcabin).

Hubby and I will be cruising in just a couple of weeks.</HTML>

11. PEB

PEB Guest

<HTML>Deffinately not a lurker but I am an @ddict from Duluth Minnesota! Welcome to all the lurkers coming out of the closet.</HTML>

12. BobandMary

BobandMary Guest

<HTML> Bob and I (Mary) live high (10,000 feet) in the mountains of Colorado where we have snow on the peaks almost all year round. We've had about 220 inches of snow so far this season.
    We've been on two cruises and have our third to Alaska booked for May 17, 2002. This has been our dream since we got married and May 5 is our 20th anniversary. We are hooked forever!
    We love this site. It is so much fun to talk to other people with the same passion. Before we go to work each morning, we sign on and take a look.
    Thanks for letting us be part of your family of friends.
    Keep cruising!! :lol</HTML>

13. andrea

andrea Guest

<HTML>Checking in from Kentucky! Welcome to all the newbies and all you lurkers come out of the closet and post here!</HTML>

14. Majj4

Majj4 Guest

<HTML>Hi! Jill from Maryland (right down the road from Logcabin!). Next cruise -- Norway 6/16.</HTML>

15. Barbarak

Barbarak Guest

<HTML>hello from Charleston South Carolina :eek:) As always say I'm a 'displaced' Brit :lol</HTML>

16. Audrey

Audrey Guest

<HTML>Checking in from Saugus Calif. I hope to cruise and this board. I don't have one booked right now but am looking and hope to book real soon.</HTML>

17. logcabin

logcabin Guest

<HTML>BarbaraK don't you mean misplaced LOL</HTML>

18. Christie

Christie Guest

<HTML>From Kansas here. Just took our first cruise last month. Are planning our next one, already an addict....it doesn't take long!!!</HTML>

19. DisneyBlonde

DisneyBlonde Guest

<HTML>Welcome a-board!

C'Mon...I know there are more of you out there.

[​IMG]</HTML>

20. Mgram

Mgram Guest

<HTML>Mgram and Don from Bradenton, FL</HTML>