Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

OT - Time for a ROLL CALL?

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by DisneyBlonde, Mar 6, 2002.

1. Angelica

Angelica Guest

<HTML>
    Hello, all!

Angelica.......and when in the States. my home is in Los Angeles.</HTML>

2. Seaturtle4

Seaturtle4 Guest

<HTML>Checking in from Shawnee, Kansas (suburb of Kansas City, Kansas) and experiencing the SDM phenomenon full throttle. Our family leaves March 15th for San Juan and a cruise on RCI's Adventurer.</HTML>

3. JANPEP

JANPEP Guest

<HTML>Hi! Jan from Maplewood Minnesota. Wasn't able to go on a cruise this winter. 1st winter in 8 years that I havn't been on a cruise. Being from MN. you know why I like to go during the winter months. I have always said you havn't lived until you have cruised.</HTML>

4. <HTML>Been here for quite a while and were hooked !!! 1st time cruisers and just waiting for our turn, which is getting closer every day... :) :)
    Upstate New York

:cheers</HTML>

5. <HTML>Been here for quite a while and were hooked !!! 1st time cruisers and just waiting for our turn, which is getting closer every day... :) :)
    Upstate New York

:cheers</HTML>

6. <HTML>Sorry double clicked !!!!!!!! :cheers</HTML>

7. Jan Z.

Jan Z. Guest

<HTML>Jan & Andrew from the Berkshires of Ma. Love this board!</HTML>

8. JeanneM

JeanneM Guest

<HTML>Hi everyone! Love this board, you guys are a wealth of information and a whole lot of fun!

Jeanne & Scott ... Southeastern Massachusetts</HTML>

9. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

<HTML>Denise from Aurora, Il (western 'burbs of Chicago) I'm an @ddict for sure!</HTML>

10. lynns

lynns Guest

<HTML>We are from Arkansas

Rhapsody april 2002</HTML>

11. George C

George C Guest

<HTML> George and Shelagh from Coppell Tx (suburb of Dallas) although we both were born and raised in New York.</HTML>

12. SeaFan

SeaFan Guest

<HTML>SeaFan and Timberhead from Liberty Twp. Ohio about 30 miles north of Cincinnati. We are addicted for sure.</HTML>

13. JackiD

JackiD Guest

<HTML>Hi all,

I'm Jacki from the San Gabriel Valley just east of Los Angeles. My husband Mike and I have been cruising since 1988. We are definitely addicts but have slowed down a bit this last couple of years. We really need to get a countdown going.

:CA
    Jacki</HTML>

14. jinks

jinks Guest

<HTML>Hi everyone
    I'm mostly a lurker, with an occasional post. Am from Bayville, NJ and anxiously awaiting our Sept 8th cruise on the Voyager.

Ruth

PS-Judy -I drive to Hamilton everyday to go to work.</HTML>

15. tispwisp

tispwisp Guest

<HTML>Amy & Chris from Angier, NC (just south of Raleigh)! I am originally from MN and Chris is orginally from Cleveland, OH. We both have been in NC for about 12 years! Looking forward to our cruise on the Golden Princess in just 23 more days! Just discovered the site over the weekend! I hope to be an active participant!</HTML>

16. Suez

Suez Guest

<HTML>Checking in from Wichita, KS......post on occassion, but been around for going on two years...

Suez</HTML>

17. Ed Wynn

Ed Wynn Guest

<HTML>Been out of touch for a few weeks, but now back on board.

Checking in from The Entertainment Capital of the World.

Ed in Las Vegas</HTML>

18. mainecruiser

mainecruiser Guest

<HTML>Hey, better late than never. 'Mainecruiser' and 'Luv2Be@Sea' here, from Old Orchard Beach, Maine.</HTML>

19. <HTML>Hi!! Tim and Elaine here from beautiful downtown(?) Canton, MIchigan :wave</HTML>

20. <HTML>Checking in from Fredericton, New Brunswick. Just booked and paid for ( booked past final payment date, but got an unbeatable deal from Cruisequick.com)for my 5th cruise yesterday. I am sailing with my daughter on the Paradise for 10 days on May 2.

Love cruising. Hubby only wants to go once a year , I need to go twice so my daughter is happy to oblige.

Oceanbreeze
    Destiny
    NCL Sun
    NCL Majesty

Paradise May 2/02</HTML>