• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

OT - Time for a ROLL CALL?

L

Lynn D

<HTML>Hi all newbies and lurkers!

I'm Lynn, from Plantation, Florida (Fort Lauderdale).

Welcome to the board!</HTML>

V

Vicki

<HTML>Hi, we are also addicted. Cruise #31 and #32 already booked. Alan and Vicki from South Carolina.</HTML>

K

KimA

<HTML>I'm Kim from Pittsburgh and have been on the message board for about 2 weeks. Have cruised 3 times on Celebrity, Century and am going for my fourth on the Millie, June 10th! Glad to finally meet you all!</HTML>

S

sydsgran

<HTML>Checking in from Brooklawn NJ just this side of Philadelphia.
We got married on Sensation, 2nd anniversary on Fasination, now our 3rd cruise (and 5th anniversary) on the Crown.
Before I was married I went by myself on the Celebration, and, as a teenager, with my parents on a ship that was decidedly not as 1st class as the ones we now enjoy.
I've been addicted for a long time and have dragged my husband into the addiction with me. We couldn't be happier!</HTML>

H

hstrybuf

<HTML>Hi and welcome to all the newbies and former lurkers! Debbie checking in from Prairie Village, Kansas (suburb of Kansas City). Hubby and I are booked on the Enchantment of the Seas on October 13th, our 3rd cruise!

Debbie

:C@</HTML>

B

bOB

<HTML>From the green end of the state....................

Nevada's new state motto...................

We're not a Timex but we still glow in the dark</HTML>

G

gaa

<HTML>Hi--I am Gail from southern Calif., Dana Point to be exact--a small harbor town between Los Angeles and San Diego. I was more active on this board in 2000, but it is great to be back!

Star Princess in 24 days!</HTML>

J

Jay

<HTML>Jay and Linda from New Hampshire
Not new to the board but you might think so because I don't post alot.
This April cruise will be our second on the Grand. Loved it so much the first time we had to do the Grand again

Jay</HTML>

C

Cruise Cynic

<HTML>Montreal Canada here.

Splendour of the Seas
Horizon
Paradise
Imagination
Dawn Princess
Enchantment of the Seas

No new cruises on the books.</HTML>

M

marv

<HTML>Hi
Marv from Rhode Island. I'm Bev's ("wheres da boat" lady) insignaficant other.</HTML>

T

Travelnut

<HTML>Hi,,,,JoAnne & Dan here from Tidewater Va area,,,,Yorktown actually,,,,,love this bb lot's of info for us addicts. Just got back from the Sky a month ago,,,nothing new booked,,,,yet,,,,,hahaha</HTML>

J

jomama

<HTML>Jo from Oklahoma City. Next cruise: Norway 6/16 (same as Jill, above). Yee ha.</HTML>