Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

OT - Time for a ROLL CALL?

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by DisneyBlonde, Mar 6, 2002.

1. Lynn D

Lynn D Guest

<HTML>Hi all newbies and lurkers!

I'm Lynn, from Plantation, Florida (Fort Lauderdale).

Welcome to the board!</HTML>

2. Vicki

Vicki Guest

<HTML>Hi, we are also addicted. Cruise #31 and #32 already booked. Alan and Vicki from South Carolina.</HTML>

3. KimA

KimA Guest

<HTML>I'm Kim from Pittsburgh and have been on the message board for about 2 weeks. Have cruised 3 times on Celebrity, Century and am going for my fourth on the Millie, June 10th! Glad to finally meet you all!</HTML>

4. sydsgran

sydsgran Guest

<HTML>Checking in from Brooklawn NJ just this side of Philadelphia.
    We got married on Sensation, 2nd anniversary on Fasination, now our 3rd cruise (and 5th anniversary) on the Crown.
    Before I was married I went by myself on the Celebration, and, as a teenager, with my parents on a ship that was decidedly not as 1st class as the ones we now enjoy.
    I've been addicted for a long time and have dragged my husband into the addiction with me. We couldn't be happier!</HTML>

5. hstrybuf

hstrybuf Guest

<HTML>Hi and welcome to all the newbies and former lurkers! Debbie checking in from Prairie Village, Kansas (suburb of Kansas City). Hubby and I are booked on the Enchantment of the Seas on October 13th, our 3rd cruise!

Debbie

:C@</HTML>

6. bOB

bOB Guest

<HTML>From the green end of the state....................

Nevada's new state motto...................

We're not a Timex but we still glow in the dark</HTML>

7. gaa

gaa Guest

<HTML>Hi--I am Gail from southern Calif., Dana Point to be exact--a small harbor town between Los Angeles and San Diego. I was more active on this board in 2000, but it is great to be back!

Star Princess in 24 days!</HTML>

8. Jay

Jay Guest

<HTML>Jay and Linda from New Hampshire
    Not new to the board but you might think so because I don't post alot.
    This April cruise will be our second on the Grand. Loved it so much the first time we had to do the Grand again

Jay</HTML>

9. Cruise Cynic

Cruise Cynic Guest

<HTML>Montreal Canada here.

Splendour of the Seas
    Horizon
    Paradise
    Imagination
    Dawn Princess
    Enchantment of the Seas

No new cruises on the books.</HTML>

10. marv

marv Guest

<HTML>Hi
    Marv from Rhode Island. I'm Bev's ("wheres da boat" lady) insignaficant other.</HTML>

11. Travelnut

Travelnut Guest

<HTML>Hi,,,,JoAnne & Dan here from Tidewater Va area,,,,Yorktown actually,,,,,love this bb lot's of info for us addicts. Just got back from the Sky a month ago,,,nothing new booked,,,,yet,,,,,hahaha</HTML>

12. jomama

jomama Guest

<HTML>Jo from Oklahoma City. Next cruise: Norway 6/16 (same as Jill, above). Yee ha.</HTML>

13. DisneyBlonde

DisneyBlonde Guest

<HTML>.</HTML>