• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

OT - Time For Another Roll Call

R

red stripe

cdnguy...ROTFLMAO.......

Well... the spelling is correct, but "Two Dawns in the signature. " is fragmented... but who’s checking? :grin

H

Hope

Larry and Hope checking in from the burbs outside Chicago. We are cruising in Dec and next Sept! Hope

F

fourkids

Jean (fourkids) saying "hello" from the south suburbs of Chicago. Cruising on the golden in December and hopefully family cruise next summer.

T

tango55

Wow - good response to this one!

We leave on the Dawn Princess on Nov. 30th!! No more booked after that, but I'm hoping hubby will be as hooked as I am after this (it's his first time)!!

Enjoy everyone!

S

Sea Nanna

Carol & Buck from Pasadena, Maryland checking in to say "HI!" Leaving November 17th on Voyager. Can't wait!!

S

Sea Nanna

Carol & Buck from Pasadena, Maryland checking in to say "HI!"
Leaving November 17th on Voyager. Can't wait!!

S

sheriew

Sherie & John checking in from Friendswood, TX (25 miles north of Galveston).

Next cruises - Rhapsody 5/2003, then Splendour 11/2003

Wish we could do CH@OS!

C

Carben

Carol from the Sierra Nevada mountains. We got about 6 inches of snow on Tues. Those sunny cruises this winter are looking better each day.

T

Tiptoeonthewaves

Betty Ann from Colonia, NJ waiting patiently for first cruise on November 2 on the Century. :wave

J

Jim L.

Jim & Charla Luckey Springfield, Illinois

Cruise number 2 in 58 days :jump

(Sorry for the late reply - tried last night and couldn't remeber my password, I have it "stored" on my computer at work)

D

DeniseZ

Wow, I almost missed this roll call! Thanks to Suer's Newbie post I went looking for it...
Denise here reporting in from work in DC (live in Fredericksburg, VA)...will be heading out for my cruise on Carnival Spirit in a little over an hours...am I excite??? You BET! Hubby Bill is a Cruise @ddict but leave the posting to me :)

L

LaDawn

LaDawn (and Tom) here from Colorado Springs. Recently returned from Alaska cruise.

Haven't decided for sure on the next one (what a sad @ddict - no cruise to count down to!) but thinking maybe the Norway next fall.

Sure wish the budget would allow for Chaos!

B

Beth & John

Beth & John from east coastal Florida checking in.
Next Cruise: Dec.13, 2003 but hoping for one sooner......LOL