OT-What are the age groups in here???

M

Margie Downey

Hi fellow cruiseaddicts...Ive only been on this site for a month or so,and just love it.I've gotten so much good advice and info for our next cruise,and many,God willing,to follow!! This is such a great place to chat with others who experience the cruise craziness,and things about what's happening in our lives.Im 47.

H

Hucc

Young
Young at Heart
Medium Well
Middle Aged
Middle Bulged
Old
Old at heart
Older than dirt

somewhere we all fit above :) :lol

M

Margie Downey

Thanks so much! And as we all know,age is a number right?Or as I say,age is an attitude.I dont feel 47,my hubby's younger! I just love to cruise now!Been on 2 on Carnival,then next one is Grandeur in July.Cruising changed my life! Margie

M

Margie Downey

This is funny..my 19 yr old son just walked in here and said ,"wow mom,are u still on the net!?" I said yes,check this out....he saw all the different images and thought they were cool...then he asked if he could find out how many other teens go on cruises..I told him that I've read some posts from teens here too...so now he's interested.He loves to cruise too!! He's always asking me when our next one is!!! Must be inherited right?! Lol...Margie

M

Margie Downey

Wow.....this is so fun! And to know that Im not the only addict!! Im Italian,my hubby Irish.............and yes...my son is half of us...but is a gentle,wonderful young man!!! I notice many of u have different flags posted on your replies.............where can I get an Italian one?????