Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

OT-What are the age groups in here???

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Margie Downey, Jun 21, 2002.

1. Hi fellow cruiseaddicts...Ive only been on this site for a month or so,and just love it.I've gotten so much good advice and info for our next cruise,and many,God willing,to follow!! This is such a great place to chat with others who experience the cruise craziness,and things about what's happening in our lives.Im 47.

2. Peggy Clark

Peggy Clark Guest

The twins are 50 on Aug 28

3. PEB

PEB Guest

I'm 49.

4. Hucc

Hucc Guest

Young
    Young at Heart
    Medium Well
    Middle Aged
    Middle Bulged
    Old
    Old at heart
    Older than dirt

somewhere we all fit above :) :lol

5. 2TallMike

2TallMike Guest

Well they say life begins at 50, been working well for me the last 3 years.

6. Lynn D

Lynn D Guest

30-11 here, but who's counting?

7. Lynn D

Lynn D Guest

And by the way, welcome to the board!

8. just2classy

just2classy Guest

9. Maw

Maw Guest

Welcome to board the old lady here 66

10. Thanks so much! And as we all know,age is a number right?Or as I say,age is an attitude.I dont feel 47,my hubby's younger! I just love to cruise now!Been on 2 on Carnival,then next one is Grandeur in July.Cruising changed my life! Margie

11. lou

lou Guest

i'm 44 hubby is 51

12. BurBunny

BurBunny Guest

36 here :)

13. This is funny..my 19 yr old son just walked in here and said ,"wow mom,are u still on the net!?" I said yes,check this out....he saw all the different images and thought they were cool...then he asked if he could find out how many other teens go on cruises..I told him that I've read some posts from teens here too...so now he's interested.He loves to cruise too!! He's always asking me when our next one is!!! Must be inherited right?! Lol...Margie

14. Kathy  Atkins

Kathy Atkins Guest

I'm 45 and so is hubby! :thumb

15. Catherine

Catherine Guest

I will be 40 next month and my husband will be 42 next month!

16. Mgram

Mgram Guest

56 Birthdays for me!

17. Chippsetter

Chippsetter Guest

42 here

Lynn, 30-11? That's 19

18. Lisa

Lisa Guest

40 but will deny it to the bitter end!

19. Wow.....this is so fun! And to know that Im not the only addict!! Im Italian,my hubby Irish.............and yes...my son is half of us...but is a gentle,wonderful young man!!! I notice many of u have different flags posted on your replies.............where can I get an Italian one?????

20. Cyndi

Cyndi Guest

I'm 57 and am greatful for every day I get! And we can both still do the twist. :grin