Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

OT / Your cheatin' heart

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Lynn D, Mar 26, 2002.

1. Lynn D

Lynn D Guest

Just found out Cabana Boy is fooling around with Lill! What makes it worse is that he was supposed to be helping John out with Lucky the dog, but John's drunken Aunt fell off the wagon after meeting Barbara and now all hell has broken loose!! Sue has tried to help, but the plumbing problem wasn't what she expected at all!!!

What am I to do????

2. Seawall

Seawall Guest

Hold on, Lynn - I'm off to rescue the drunken Aunt.................... roflmao

3. Lill

Lill Guest

I just want to know who told??? It wasn't my fault I had amnesia from a fall on deck during a hurricane. It's been over for a long time and in fact I had forgotten about it. Can you forgive me Lynn??

4. Barbarak

Barbarak Guest

Lynn mind your own business and leave me outta this, my 'plumbing' troubles are my business and not yours :D

5. Kathy  Atkins

Kathy Atkins Guest

But who's helping John out with the dog?! :grin

6. Lill

Lill Guest

OMG, did everyone just forget about Lucky?? He's tied to the tree going round and round. Geez, someone better see to him.

7. Seawall

Seawall Guest

Forget Lucky, I'm having trouble with the aunt........... she tried to hit me over the head with a Whiskey bottle...................... roflmao

8. Lynn D

Lynn D Guest

She learned that from Barbara SW. tsk tsk tsk

Poor Lucky. Hope he's on a long lead!

9. Barbarak

Barbarak Guest

Drunks the lot of them (except the dog) and Lynns worrried about MY 'plumbing'!

10. Kathy  Atkins

Kathy Atkins Guest

Now Seawall's gone comotose, who;s going to take Lucky the dog to the vet, and whose going to help "dry" John's aunt out? But most of all who's going to get lucky with Cabana-Boy when there's a hurricane coming?!

11. Lill

Lill Guest

Oh No Barb, I didn't realize there was a problem with your plumbing. How long has this been going on? You know you can talk to me about it anytime you need to.

12. Kathy  Atkins

Kathy Atkins Guest

Lynn, anytime you want to talk to me about Lill fooling around with Cabana-Boy, just let me know hun?:grin

13. Barbarak

Barbarak Guest

It's a childhood thing Lill, brought up with an outside lavvy caused it :(

14. Einstein

Einstein Guest

Those long distance relationships are tough. :grin Now I need another glass of wine to figure the rest out. :lol

15. Kathy  Atkins

Kathy Atkins Guest

Ever since Bab's fell into the loo, she hasn't been the same since!!!!

16. Lynn D

Lynn D Guest

This just in: Cabana boy's father's uncle's nephew's first cousin's old college roomie is laying claim to Lucky. Says the lost leg was due to an old war injury and he couldn't properly care for him until now (just built a round house).

What will we do? What will we do?

17. Lill

Lill Guest

Kathy, you little two faced &*^% (Lynn may have said this once). You act like you're my friend and then you jump in and take Lynn's side before you know my side! Well, I guess I know who my true friends are now!

18. Lynn D

Lynn D Guest

Is SW still in a coma?

19. Barbarak

Barbarak Guest

Ask the dog!

20. Lynn D

Lynn D Guest

This just in: SW came through her coma, but E was there with a yoyo and hit her in the head while performing the walking dog (not to be confused with Lucky) trick. SW is now back in a coma.