• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

OT / Your cheatin' heart

S

seamom

( the camera pans the chaos and zooms in on an innocent bystander who has been watching the chat world flash by, she looks puzzled yet amused........is she more guilty than she looks.........does she have something to add to this insanity..............)

S

Seawall

Look, last time I saw Lucky, he was headed to Alaska. He was muttering something about Iditarod................................

H

hstrybuf

Innocent bystander is amazed and confused. Decides to have another drink so she can maintain her reputation as a lush.

S

Seawall

Ok, the drunken Aunt told me she had a sister named Seamom; and that the sister had a thing about smoked dog legs.............

L

Lynn D

SM has been called in to do an artist's rendoring of the missing pup. While all clues lead to Alaska, there is still some talk about the circus and perhaps Lucky has joined a travelling show of sorts in the SC/NC area. He has perhaps changed his name to "moose dog" in light of recent plastic surgery.

B

Barbarak

If we can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear can we possibly make a moosemobile out of a 3 legged dog?

S

seamom

Alas...........I never knew i has a sister til tonite............and a savage one at that.......but I ain't no do leg eater..................and I'm a non-smoker at that!

L

Lynn D

"CLOP, clip, clip, clip. CLOP, clip, clip, clip"

Lucky is finding it tough to run with that one big leg and those three little ones that now don't touch the ground!!

S

seamom

What the heck is that critter............the mutant belonging to my long lost sibling.................here puppymoose,,,puppymoose...come on boy.........

L

Lynn D

CLOP, clip, clip, clip. CLOP, clip, clip, clip

S

Seawall

NEWSFLASH....
Anchorage Alaska (AP)
Iditarod team disqualfied...................
After a careful inspection of the winner's of the 2020 Ititarod has revealed the lead dog is not the REAL lucky, but a Clone. Apparently, Mr. Chipp, the local vet, is rumoured to use Moose Legs in his cloning machine.............