Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Packing a bag for Boston

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by BostonsJ, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Karry

Karry Guest

I am so sorry to hear this. You must be absolutely frantic. I have to say I agree with everyone that you should get out (t)here. PLEASE keep us updated. Prayers and thoughts being sent that the meds work and Audra will have a speedy recovery. =hug =hug

2. Judy get on that plane,ASAP! I know you wont rest till you are there and can touch your sweet baby girl,I know its a expense but I also know how much you love your family,and you wont rest until you do,but many prayers and hugs being sent whatever you do,maybe our prayers will wing a miracle and you can see them all later as planned! Many hugs!

3. nieciez

nieciez Guest

OMG Judy, I agree, those Kidletts as well as Audra need you. My thoughts and prayers are with Audra and I hope you get some good news soon. My heart is with you too.

4. Tobyn

Tobyn Guest

I can't imagine having to deal with being so far away and unable to do anything for her. Sure hope things turn out well for Audra. :hug :hug

5. Charles

Charles Guest

Positive thoughts coming from NJ

c

6. Hucc

Hucc Guest

=hug prayers on their way

I agree with Mari. I think Audra would love to see you, Judy. Consider coming east either way. I could have used my mother when I first got diagnosed ; she never visited because of her fears.

7. ewheelock

ewheelock Guest

Judy, I am so sorry to hear about this, prayers are on their way to Co. and Ma. I also would get on a plane as soon as I could, the kids are going to need you and you know what they like and don't like!

8. audrey

audrey Guest

Judy prayers on the way I hope that the medication helps but I know I would feel better to see in person that everything is ok keep us posted

9. bostongal

bostongal Guest

=hug Judy - Add me to the list of people that say you should just come. I am sure that Audra is scared and could use her Mom with her.

I am sending all my thoughts and prayers that Audra has success with the medication and is better soon.

Meg

10. maw

maw Guest

So sorry to find this this morning. My prayers are with you and Audra Judy. Will be anxious to hear how things are going. Hugs
    Maw

11. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Any update this morning, Judy?

12. TexasSue

TexasSue Guest

Just got on board and read this - I'm sooooooo sorry this is happening. Prayers all the way around and keep us updated.

13. Beryl

Beryl Guest

OMG Judy! I wasn't on the board until this morning either! My prayers have been sent and I'll keep sending them until we know everything is going to be okay!
    I hope that as I write this you are already on the way to MA! Family ALWAYS comes first!!! Work will manage without you....they might not like it but they will manage! No one is indespensible....except MOM!

My love and =hug=hug=hug=hug to you!!

14. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

Thank you all once again.

I wish I had good news but I don't. There has been no remarkable change in Audra. She is still vomitting from time to time and she is not able to stand except with assistance to get to the bathroom.

I talked to her for barely 3 minutes today late afternoon for the first time. She is in extreme pain worse than when she had gall bladder and pancreatitus while pregnant, she says. My sister says she is pretty ill. She told me Audra fainted two more times while at the hospital last night because the pain was so bad. I am getting things in bits and pieces and I don't like that! I know they are trying to spare me worry because I am so far away, but I ned to know what is happening. The problem is that they can't medicate her with pain medication because they don't want to give her anything to stop the intestine from restarting its normal functions. I fear this isn't going to resolve on its own and she will have to be admitted for further intervention, so I have decided to go to Boston tomorrow.

The doctor told my son in-law there isn't a blockage at this point but rather the ileous is not functioning properly. My daughter did not get up long enough to call her own doctor today so I think it is time I took charge of this situation.

Thank You all for your prayers and good wishes. I am trying to decide how long I might be needed in Boston and then will make a reservation. I'll update as I am able.

15. Corky

Corky Guest

Judy - thank you for letting us know. I know how worried you are for Audra. Please take our Best Wishes for a quick recovery to Audra and know that all of you are in our thoughts. =hug

16. Mgram

Mgram Guest

Judy, I am so glad that you are going. You need to be there. Safe journey and know that we are all here sending good thoughts and prayers that all will be well with Audra very soon.

HUGS!!!!

17. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Oh Judy, I am so sorry to hear what you all are going through. Once you get there I am sure Audra will feel better emotionally, which might be more of a help than you can imagine right now. Prayers that she starts feeling better right away.

18. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

Judy, I'm glad that you are going to Boston to be with Audra and the kidlets. Prayers are on the way. =hug

19. Beryl

Beryl Guest

Oh Judy...I wish you were there already. More prayers are being said. Travel safely tomorrow and update when you can.

20. Judy so sorry the news wasnt better,you are doing the right thing,every child(even a adult one) needs their mama at a time like this and the momma needs her child,go with strength,courage and your fighting spirit and love and you will be well armed for what ever faces you. Much love to you and your family,give Audra a hug for me and tell Mike we are thinking of him as well and know he will keep the home fires burning for you when you get back to his arms!Try to get some sleep,take care,hugs!