• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Personality Test: Draw a Cruise Ship

H

Hucc

Instructions
---------------
On a blank piece of paper, draw a cruise ship. When you're done, scroll down for your personality test results. All in fun. B)

--------------------------------
Personality Summary

Based on your drawing of a cruise ship, it shows the following about your personality:

Location on the paper
---------------------

1. If the ship is drawn near the top of the page, you are an Optimist. You say things like, "There is no sense in crying over spilt milk."
2. If the ship is drawn near the middle of the page, you are a Realist. If there is little milk left in the frig, you will add it to the grocery list or make a mental note to buy it next time you are in the store.
3. If the ship is drawn near the bottom of the page, you are a Naysayer. When you don't find milk in the frig you will say, "Who stole the #%&*%@ milk!"

Details
-------

1. If your ship is drawn with few details you are a Risk taker. You can be carefree and freewheeling. Sometimes this gets you into trouble.
2. If you used many details in your drawing you are an Inspector. You prefer to look at ideas carefully and thoroughly before they gain your approval.

Direction
-------------

1. If your ship is facing right, you are a Wordsmith. You enjoy transmitting your ideas through words verbally or in writing.
2. If your ship is head on, you are a Gatekeeper. You like standing guard and keeping an eye on people who are coming and going.
3. If the ship is facing left, you are a Worldly Person. Your interests are in buying and selling or physical sciences. You have very little interest in working with words.

Smokestacks
-------------------
1. If you drew your ship without a smokestack you are a Hipster. You have a knack for knowing where the action is. You can be creative and innovative.
2. If your ship has a smokestack, you are an Artist. You excel or enjoy the fine arts.

Size
-------
1. The size of the ship indicates how good of a listener you are.
2. The size of the ship's smokestack is a direct indication of the quality of your sex life.

* edited for typos * :) trying to catch them all :lol

N

Natalia

Ha.. well... Im a Risk Taking, Realist who apparently has little interest in working with words (anyone who knows me also knows that I rarely shut up). Im also an artist, although if you saw my drawing you would likely disagree! Im a very good listener, as my ship took up just about the whole page. As for my sex life... well =blush.... a lady never tells.

G

Gayle V

Is number one under smoke stack supposed to say "without" ?

If so, I'm a realist who considers ideas carefully, enjoys communicating with words, enjoys the arts and is a good listener. Unfortunately, my sex life must need a lot of help.

Hmmm.

L

Lisa63

I'm a realist, inspector, wordsmith, artist, and a decent, but not great, listener. As far as the last question... I'm not telling. :)

(BTW, I also drew deck chairs. Either I am the ultimate inspector, I need a vacation, or I need to get a life.)

C

Cruise cutie

=yeah..sigh..LISA...you and I are twins..I drew a pool and deck chairs and the flags on the line that fly, and the sky bar on Princess ships!!.....and I have a cruise in 28 days!!...=lolgang..as for the smoke stack...My Momma and Gramma raised me to be a lady..:grin..does'nt mean I always AM BUT...:grin..)...hehehe..Joanne

R

RosieRosie

I am an optimistic, worldly person who enjoys the fine arts. Don't tell me what it means if my smokestack is crooked - I don't want to know! :lol

L

Lady Jag

My ship is really big. Now I know what that means! :lol :lol Thanks for the laugh! :lol

S

Sunshine

I'm an optimistic, risk-taker, wordsmith, artist and my ship has three smokestacks! :grin

K

kitten

Okay, here goes---------
I'ma Realist, also a Risktaker, a Wordsmith and Artist and also a great Listener, but I ain't gonna comment on my smokestack! :grin Thank's Hucc, that was alot of fun!

H

Hucc

:grin B)

well, it was facing right, Voyager sized, lots of details with windows, balconies, on the water ; drawn towards the center of the page.... wanted to have it on the water with a sun shining above :)

M

MizSuzannah

Apparently I am a Realist, Risk taker, Wordsmith, Artist who is a good listener with a great sex life.....

ROFL....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

D

DebraK

Very cute Hucc :)
I'm a realist who takes risks with a worldly attitude. I'm artistic, a good listener and I drew 2 smokestacks!!! :)