Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

:phone ROLL CALL: Post a REPLY and Say Hello!

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Charles

Charles Guest

Hi from Bloomfield, NJ.

Son and I have just returned from 10 days on the Sun Princess :)

Charles

2. kenna

kenna Guest

Hi, I"m Mary Lou from southwest New Mexico. I have been cruising for around 25 years. I do not know how I did not find this board until today. After reading several messages, I am quite excited about joining. My last cruise was in January of this year(western caribbean) and am working on a couple for next year. Until then I will take a 2 week trip in May for fishing and relaxing in Bahia Kino, Mexico. A wonderful sleepy town that I have been going to for lots of years.

3. WynterSong

WynterSong Guest

Hello Everyone! I will be enjoying my 6th cruise in 3 weeks and I am hooked! I will be sailing next on the Sapphire Princess to the Mexican Riveria. My first Princess cruise was on the luscious beauty the Caribbean Princess. I have been on Disney and RCCL in the past but think I have found my dream ships with Princess. My husband and I are in our mid 40's, live in the USA, in the Midwest and I enjoy rose gardening...and dreaming of my next cruise!! God Bless.

4. BobandMary

BobandMary Guest

Bob and Mary checking in from Harrah, OK. Five cruises so far.

5. laurelplot

laurelplot Guest

Hi

We are from Walker Valley New York. We are cruising July 5th San Francisco to Alaska.

This will be our third cruise.

Can't wait.

6. Hello all,
    New to cruise addicts, very happy to be here! DH and I will be going on our 2nd cruise together (his 4th, my 2nd) on the Ecstasy January 22, 2007 with his brothers and parents. Our first cruise was for our honeymoon on RC Majesty of the Seas Sept 2003. We live in Nevada with our DS who just turned one! I will be looking forward to hearing everyone's opinions about carnival!
    Thank you

7. Libby

Libby Guest

I haven't been on this site for awhile and find it quite useful. I finally figured out how to put up the trackers for our upcoming cruises, but I can't figure out how to put a a picture in, and/or a little more animation together. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Is less better. Or would a little more enhance my postings? Thanks!

8. robert s

robert s Guest

Mornin cruisers.........we're heading to the Mediteranian on the Grand Princess on May 28.......would luv to hook up with others for possible excurtion sharing.............or maybe a drink

9. jerikay

jerikay Guest

hi-
    DH and I just returned from our first cruise on Carnival's Elation-4 night to Calica. We had the time of our life! We are so hooked. We've already booked our next cruise-RCCL Splendour of the Seas-Dec. 14-4 nights to Cozumel. We are from Texas and Galveston is a very convenient port-3 1/2 hour drive from home. We hope to cruise many more times. We enjoyed the 4 nighter. I'm sure we'll love the longer cruises too.
    I found this site very informative and useful. It gave us alot of tips and we were not surprised with anything on our cruise.
    If anyone has a tip, I would like to figure out how to put in a picture. Thanks.

10. TexasSue

TexasSue Guest

Hi everyone as you can guess I'm from Texas (DFW area). An ER nurse and try to cruise twice a year. Just returned from Southern Caribbean 11 day cruise. Wonderful. Have 2 more booked (10-06 and 03-07), am I addiced ? I'd say so.

11. Libby

Libby Guest

From Michigan, and I'm addicted. Having a sister who is a travel agent doesn't help. Was on the Brilliance in the Med last Sept., Enchantment back to back in Nov., Adventure in Jan. and Brilliance again in March. We'll be on the EN on April 15, a preview of the Freedom on May 26 --- and a back to back on the EN in Sept which will give us our 50th cruise with RCCL. If this is a sickness, I don't mind having it!

12. smayoga

smayoga Guest

Hi, My husband and I took a cruise to Alaska last summer. This year we are taking ourparents tosome of the same place: Ketchikan, Sitka and Juneau. Can't wait!

13. Hey, How did I miss this one!! Hi from Scotland, UK. This small world of ours has lots of decent folk left and most of them are right here on this board! Enjoy your stay! :wave

14. gene&tab

gene&tab Guest

HI Everyone!
    I'm Gene, my wife is Tabatha. we live outside Atlanta, GA
    we're booked in september on the fantasy
    (was sensation, whole other discussion, whatever, long as it aint cancelled)
    AND CANT WAIT!!! this will be our fourth cruise and we are hopelessly addicted.

15. Howdy,
    Boy it's great to find you guys again!! My computer died and I didnt have my addresses for almost a year. I am back so here is my introduction:

My name is Kathy, my husband is Greg, although I do all the posting around here. We are HOOKED on cruising!!!
    We now live in Fruitland Park Florida, so we arnt too far from Port canaveral for cruising!! Although we have spent most of our lives in Oregon, hiking, fishing, camping for recreation.
    So far we have cruised DCL 10 times, we have 2 more 7 day cruised booked for this year. YIPPEE!!!
    In 2007 we will be trying RCCL for the first time, so any tips I can pick up would be great.
    Glad to meet all of you.
    mom x4, grandma x4
    Kathy

16. Hi all!!! We are checking in from Michigan.
    I see there are a few others here from the mitten state.

17. cruiserjanet

cruiserjanet Guest

Hello. I'm Janet and my husband, Dan, and I live in beautiful Moorpark, California. For those who are saying "huh?" it's north of Thousand Oaks and west of Simi Valley (home of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, which is quite spectacular). We commute every day by train to our jobs in Downtown Los Angeles. I work for a large law firm and my husband works for the District Attorney's office. Nope, we are not lawyers. We've been married nearly 6 years and recently went on our second cruise together. I had been on one previously in my single life so this was my third. I used to work for Princess and am happy to be sailing with them. We will be taking our next cruise in 2007. Wish I could go every year but my husband believes there are other places to see in the United States (darn) so we will take a cruise every other year and go somewhere else in between. In the meantime I'll just have to live vicariously through other's cruises. I've discovered that when I'm not on a cruise I'm constantly thinking about one. Maybe I need professional help. :)

18. Hello Everybody

We just returned from a 15 day, rainy Hawaiian cruise on the Amsterdam. Posted a review of our cruise under "Cruise Reviews". Also posted some general comments and information on the HAL section.

My name is Yonnie and I do all of the posting. We live 18 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, PA.

19. Hello

Mary from beautiful northern Wi My sister and I are Cruzin fanatics. Conquest in Nov.- Glory in Feb. and now alas we must wait until november to go on the valor:party . Its the adventure that we love !! We don't drink much, nor do we gamble! we SHOP and SHOP- we even bought chairs in Mexico and tied them to our backs to get them home. I don't quite have this forum skill worked out so please bare with me.....

20. hi everyone- I am new to this site so please bear with me! Me and my sister are cruise fanactics!:)D We went on the Conquest in Nov. the Glory in Feb. and we are booked on the Valor in November. We don't drink much or gamble--but we love the shopping and the adventure. We also enjoy meeting all of our fellow cruisers, or 99.99% of them anyway.Please bare with me as I've tried to post 3 times and its not working. We are from north Central Wisconsin-but love the sea and the ports. We haven't went eastern yet or Hawaii- but we are thinking Celebrity only because we like lots of ports and Celebrity offers more than Carnival- What do you think?