Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

PizzaBoy update :)

Discussion in 'The Safe Harbor' started by Lisa63, Feb 13, 2009.

1. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Lisa - sometimes recovery doesn't go as quickly as predicted, or as quickly as we would like. But as long as PizzaBoy isn't in undue pain and continues to improve, that is a good sign.

Please give him a =hug for me.

2. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Glad to see he's feeling better. Recovery will hopefully be quicker now that his resources aren't going to fight pain.

3. bostongal

bostongal Guest

Lisa - As usual I am behind in my post reading and so am just getting to this now. I am glad that PB is recovering and that he only needs the meds at bedtime now. It sounds like a rough couple of days for pain control but it's nice to see him recouperating so quickly. =hugs

Call me if there is absolutely anything you need!

:wave

Meg

4. H2O babe

H2O babe Guest

I, too, am late reading this but am glad to read that things are on the upswing. Best wishes to Pizza Boy for a speedy recovery and may both parents rest a bit easier each night!

K.

5. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

Thank you again. He is doing very well. He'll be returning to school Monday (this past week was February break), and he is well enough so that I can go on my business trip to New York without worry. Thank you all so much for the thoughts and prayers. I know they helped.

6. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Wonderful news, Lisa. Thank you for the update.

7. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

thanks for the update as I get this late, know that all your family stays in our prayers..=hug Joanne