Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Platinum - Suite/balcony discounts

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by txncruiser, Aug 22, 2002.

1. txncruiser

txncruiser Guest

Just sailed our qualifying 5th cruise. Like the no charge for custom air but curious about the "discounts on Balcony ans suite cabins." Sounds ambiguous.

Any history with this? Is it something of value or not?

Thanks.

2. Little Irene

Little Irene Guest

I didn't really get a great rate when I called for our cruise...but it could have been just the sailing date. There are othy beny's though.... robes to use on the cruise and the special lounge to depart from that has refreshments in it.... can't wait to try that!

3. Toto

Toto Guest

If you are a platinum member and you book a suite, have your TA check with the cruise line as you should also be receiving an extra $200 off that cabin because of your membership status.

4. LjeanBrown

LjeanBrown Guest

Platinum members get $100.00 off a reg balcony cabin. I know this because I booked one recently. I booked on the Radiance and I called RCI and asked to be sure. Maybe it is diamond members that get $200.00 off or maybe if you book a suite as a platinum member as Toto said,you get $200.00, but reg. balcony rooms are $100.00.

Laurie :candle

5. Ali

Ali Guest

Diamond members get the $200.00 off the balcony rates. You also have to remember to that you need to let your TA know of your current status so that it can be called into the cruise line for the adjustment.

6. Toto

Toto Guest

Thanks for correcting me there Ali, I keep getting those membership names mixed up here. :dizzy I knew that there was a discount that you got, gee I wonder how I knew that? :lol :lol