• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Poll Question of the Day? What do you think?

I

ilovecruises

Cruise @ddicts is my very favorite place to be.

Once in a while I may lurk over at CC or CM just to see what's going on.

I must come here EACH EVENING after work, and sometimes even try to sneak a few minutes of Cruise @ddicts in the morning.

I CANNOT go one day without visiting this board.

(Thanks John and everyone here!)

Julie

S

Seawall

Great responses, I agree, Red..... KimberlyFLa, I wish you would reconsider, and make this place your home........ We kind of like it, and I'm sure you will, as well.
A big old welcome and thanks to everyone that posted on John's thread!

C

Cwusinbunny

This is my home! I may crusie around other sites from time to time - maybe cruise2, but that is about it - this is the only place I've ever posted since the site's birth!

Thank you John!

Here comes the Sun! Oct. 5!

B

Boston's J

Yikes I guess I didn't type that correctly. @ddicts is my home and I have left another site because of their nasty behvior and don't even lurk THERE anymore. I love @ddicts and the people here.

Yes Red there sure are lots of new bunnies here. Welcome bunnies and all new posters. Seawall is right KimberleyFLA I miss seeing you more on the Board.

Judy

A

annette

I spend so much time here I wouldn't have time to check other boards if I wanted to. This is HOME. Period.

J

JohnG

This is home. I do visit CC seeking others with info on cruises for which I am booked, and friends we will be sailing with. Went to the CC sailaway on the last cruise with my Cruise@ddicts t-shirt on.

K

KathyC

I post once in awhile but I am mostly a lurker who visits this site at least once a day. I came upon this site about 2 yrs ago while planning our 1st cruise. Initially I visited a few boards but when I found this site it just seemd to "fit" and I haven't been back to the others since. Thank you for providing all of us with such a nice place to call home.