Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Poll Question of the Day? What do you think?

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, Jun 7, 2002.

1. ilovecruises

ilovecruises Guest

Cruise @ddicts is my very favorite place to be.

Once in a while I may lurk over at CC or CM just to see what's going on.

I must come here EACH EVENING after work, and sometimes even try to sneak a few minutes of Cruise @ddicts in the morning.

I CANNOT go one day without visiting this board.

(Thanks John and everyone here!)

Julie

2. Seawall

Seawall Guest

Great responses, I agree, Red..... KimberlyFLa, I wish you would reconsider, and make this place your home........ We kind of like it, and I'm sure you will, as well.
    A big old welcome and thanks to everyone that posted on John's thread!

3. Cwusinbunny

Cwusinbunny Guest

This is my home! I may crusie around other sites from time to time - maybe cruise2, but that is about it - this is the only place I've ever posted since the site's birth!

Thank you John!

Here comes the Sun! Oct. 5!

4. Boston's J

Boston's J Guest

Yikes I guess I didn't type that correctly. @ddicts is my home and I have left another site because of their nasty behvior and don't even lurk THERE anymore. I love @ddicts and the people here.

Yes Red there sure are lots of new bunnies here. Welcome bunnies and all new posters. Seawall is right KimberleyFLA I miss seeing you more on the Board.

Judy

5. annette

annette Guest

I spend so much time here I wouldn't have time to check other boards if I wanted to. This is HOME. Period.

6. JohnG

JohnG Guest

This is home. I do visit CC seeking others with info on cruises for which I am booked, and friends we will be sailing with. Went to the CC sailaway on the last cruise with my Cruise@ddicts t-shirt on.

7. KathyC

KathyC Guest

I post once in awhile but I am mostly a lurker who visits this site at least once a day. I came upon this site about 2 yrs ago while planning our 1st cruise. Initially I visited a few boards but when I found this site it just seemd to "fit" and I haven't been back to the others since. Thank you for providing all of us with such a nice place to call home.