Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

PORT CANAVERAL hotel

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by SDB, Sep 22, 2002.

1. SDB

SDB Guest

Any Advice on hotels in the area ? (I'm driving down for a cruise on the Carnival Pride next week) I've heard some will allow you to use their parking and shuttles.

any nice beaches/attractions in the area?

Thanks
    Shannon

2. russell

russell Guest

Hi there,

i cruised on the carnival fantasy, and stayed over in the radisson for the night. its called "Radisson at the port" i booked it thorugh the internet and got it for only $60 per night twin share. there was a trick to that though, i had to enter FALL as the promotion code. i am sure if it still works so its worth a try.
    thay let you park in there lot for free and thay have a shuttle in the morning of your cruise. its a great hotel, free internet in there busines center, and there is a huge swimming pool. its very family orintated so if thats a turn off stay else where. i loved it and would resommend it as i am sure others will !

Russell-Skippy

3. wwwsjw

wwwsjw Guest

Hi, I'm very familar with the area. We own a condo in Cocoa Beach. If you have time, you should Check out the "World Famous" Cocoa Beach Pier. Also, Ron Jon's surf shop. I would highly recommend the Hampton Inn on Cocco Beach, we usually get a good price there when our condo is rented. Also, there is a brand new Marriot next door. I think that the Marriot is a little more expensive. You would have to call or e-mail them to see if they have a shuttle to the port. You could also call a cab, they are cheap down there, and the Port is not very far. Cocco Beach is the next town up from Cape Canaveral. Have Fun!!!!

wwwsjw