Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Prayer to my brother in Iraq!!

Discussion in 'The Safe Harbor' started by JoseMari08, Aug 20, 2008.

1. JoseMari08

JoseMari08 Guest

My church, family, and friends all pray for the safe return of those in Iraq fighting the war, as my brother is also one of them. I am asking for anyone willing to please send prayers and well wishing to my brother who has been in Iraq since early 2007. We miss him very much and he has been thru a lot of tight spots which scare us terribly.

All is greatly appreciated. My prayers out to all of you too!!
    :angel

2. maw

maw Guest

My prayers go out to you and yours--hard time for lots of relatives.

3. JacquieP

JacquieP Guest

Lots of prayers are on the way to him and to your entire family. Those guys and gals have a very difficult job to do, so they all need our prayers and good wishes.

4. audrey

audrey Guest

Prayers go out to your brother and all the other fighting in Iraq

5. Prayers being said for your brother and all the others serving for our country.

6. JoseMari08

JoseMari08 Guest

Maw, JacquieP, Audrey, & Krazy Kruizers thank you so much for your prayers! How much longer must families suffer, when will this all end?

7. JANPEP

JANPEP Guest

Prayer's & thank's go out to your brother & all of the men & women that are fighting for our freedom.
    Prayer's & good thought's are on the way from MN. for you & your family that this will soon be over & that everyone will be home safe & sound.

8. JoseMari08

JoseMari08 Guest

Jan thank you so much!! I pray the same. That all those soldiers out there get to come home soon!

9. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

Prayers from our home too Marilyn.. we have faith it's all going to be de-listed soon, and they'll be taking care of their own, and our soldiers can come home ..Take care..:daisy..Joanne

10. nieciez

nieciez Guest

I am keeping your brother and all our service people in my prayers for a safe return home.

11. H2O babe

H2O babe Guest

Service folks continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Best wishes for your brother.

K.

12. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

Please be assured of my thoughts and prayers, as well.

13. belgique

belgique Guest

Prayers and huge thanks to your brother and his fellow soldiers. May they all return home safely with their mission accomplished.

14. JoseMari08

JoseMari08 Guest

Thank you again for the support, i received an email from him last week and he is well, he misses everyone and hopes to be home soon.
    -Thank you!