Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Prayers are working.

Discussion in 'The Safe Harbor' started by BostonsJ, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

Thank you for the update, Judy. I am so glad things are heading in the right direction. I echo everyone else's advice to take care of yourself as best as you can. Prayers continue.

2. reggae

reggae Guest

I sure hope Mike continues to get better a little at a time. Prayers and hugs for both of you...

3. kpopperwell

kpopperwell Guest

Continuing prayers coming your way. Glad to hear that there is some progress in the right direction.

4. Judi

Judi Guest

Prayers continue from Joisey. Glad to hear that things seem to be going in the right direction now.

5. KathyC

KathyC Guest

Glad to hear that Mike seems to be stabilizing & after hearing the "cancer" word it is especially great news when they say there is NO cancer. As he continues to improve perhaps you can now relax & get some much needed rest.

6. ewheelock

ewheelock Guest

Great new Judy. I have just returned from sleep in the deep at the Tennessee Aquarium with 20 brownie scouts (there were 6 adults) and am so glad to open your message and see the good news! I hope that they find out what is happening with Mike and get it corrected very soon.

7. Charles

Charles Guest

Things seem to be improving. I'm glad,

Positive thoughts still coming your way from NJ.

c