Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Prayers for my neighbor with cancer

Discussion in 'The Safe Harbor' started by GloBug, Dec 8, 2008.

1. GloBug

GloBug Guest

My neighbor called me over the weekend. She has breast cancer. I know the prayer bucket never runs dry, so please include Susan in your prayers.

2. MARIPOSA

MARIPOSA Guest

You got it Glo, and I know exactly how to pray. Wisdom and discernment for her medical team, Faith, healing and peace for Susan and then comfort and encouragement for her family. THERE IS HOPE

Hugs, Mari

3. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Ronda, I KNEW you would be dipping into the prayer bucket. Thank you!

4. Beryl

Beryl Guest

I'm just gonna echo Mariposa's prayer....she has hit all the bases. Give Susan a hug and tell her that once these addicts get going on the prayer chain there is no stopping them. Susan can count on a stream of prayers from now until she is well!

5. JacquieP

JacquieP Guest

The prayer bucket is never empty. For each one that goes out, several more take its place. Prayers and best wishes are headed her way.

6. Corky

Corky Guest

May she recover quickly. :)

7. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

......prayers from me too..:daisy..Joanne

8. kpopperwell

kpopperwell Guest

as I can directly relate to your friend, please assure her I will be sending prayers to her for a speedy recovery.

9. KathyC

KathyC Guest

Positive thoughts & wishes for your friend as she begins this journey toward her recovery from this awful disease.

10. JANPEP

JANPEP Guest

Tell Susan that prayers 7 good thoughts are on the way from MN. Hope all goes well.

11. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Glo - please know that my prayers are included. Mariposa is an outstanding inspiration to us all, and there's no better person to listen to.

12. bostongal

bostongal Guest

Glo - Add my prayers to the list for Susan.

Meg