Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Prayers for runaway step-granddaughter

Discussion in 'The Safe Harbor' started by shadoesmom, Sep 29, 2008.

1. shadoesmom

shadoesmom Guest

She's 15 years old and has been giving her mom a difficult time for a while now. She was in a foster home, after juvi hall because she attacked her mom, who is pregnant.

She took off this last weekend with a girlfriend and possibly her freshman in college boyfriend.

Please pray that she is ok, returns safely and that she straightens out her life.

2. bostongal

bostongal Guest

I pray that she returns safely. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Meg

3. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

Hugs Tina, teens have such strange thoughts of being beyond it all.. may it get safer, easier, and keep us updated..Joanne

4. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

She is in my prayers. Please keep us updated if there's any news.

5. JANPEP

JANPEP Guest

Prayer's from Mn. that she return's safely & turn's her life around.

6. maw

maw Guest

My Prayers ae for her quick return and relization of more what life is really like. Hang in there.

7. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

Please be assured of my prayers. Hugs to all of you.

8. JacquieP

JacquieP Guest

I'm sure your hearts are breaking. Prayers are on the way for her safe return.

9. Rubysky

Rubysky Guest

sending prayers

10. Prayers being said for your step-grandaughter and the all the family involved in this sad situation.

11. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Prayers that your step-gd stays safe and sane until she can come home. Scary times when they are gone.