• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Prayers, please

S

ShipMaven

I just learned a little while ago that a good friend of mine has been hospitalized with heart problems - chest pains, high blood pressure and an abnormal EKG. She did not have a heart attack, but her husband, who is a physician, has asked for my prayers. I'm very upset at the news. Testing continues to determine what is going on.

I would appreciate it if you could spare a prayer or two. Thank you.

Mary Ann

B

bostongal

Mary Ann - I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I hope that the doctors are able to find the cause and help your friend. =hug to you and my thoughts & prayers go out for your friend.

Meg

C

Cruise cutie

=hugs and prayers from me as well..may it all be very "minor".. and easily treated..:angel..Joanne

S

ShipMaven

Thank you, as always, for your prayers. My friend is home - she has some cardiac abormalities which can be treated with medication, diet , reduced stress and a good exercise program. Thankfully, she did not suffer a heart attack.

Mary Ann

C

Cruise cutie

Whew, something to be grateful for indeed..I am so relieved,as we both know hearts are *tricky*; and may she keep "with the program".. to make it better..Thanks for the update..prayers will continue.:daisy...Joanne

N

nieciez

Sorry to hear about your friend Mary Ann and I am glad she is home...will add her to my prayer list.

B

Beryl

Mary Ann....sorry I'm so late adding my prayers for your friend. I'm glad to hear that she is home with a clear plan of action to keep herself in good health. =hug=hug=hug