Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Pride cat 11 midship

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by bbiggar, Sep 5, 2002.

1. bbiggar

bbiggar Guest

Looking for info on the layout (or pictures) of these cat 11 midship suites. Can only find pictures of aft cat 11's. I have looked at mytravel.com and others, but want to see more detail if possible. Also is the shower/tub ceiling tall enough for a 6'2" person?

2. I think the photos on all the webshots are staged photos - meaning they take one picture for a CAT 4, 6, 8, 9, 11 & 12. I don't believe you will find the exact photo of your suite on any website. You might try Travelocity -- they have 360 degree photos of each Category.

We were on the Pride this past summer and my hubby had no problems with the height of the shower (he's 6'4") -- we were in a CAT 8G. I'm sure the CAT 11's are even nicer! Have a great time!

3. HI.... We cruised on the Pride on 2/9/02 and are booked again on 2/1/03. Both of these
    cruises are in the midship Cat 11's. The size is good, about 275 sq feet with about a
    45-55 square foot balcony. The showers-tubs are nice, plenty of room. We always
    cruise w/another couple and there is enough room. There is two beds that can be
    put together and a single sofa and a cute fold down bed that drops down from the
    ceiling which my better half used and she slept very well! We are booked in 6181, I
    think. There is a nice closet space and a area for ladies to put on there makeup.
    The bathroom has two sinks which is nice as well. When you come in the bathroom
    is on the right and the closet area is on the left. The make up mirror and a small change
    up area is between the the bathroom and the door you come in. I am sure you will
    have enough room and I am also sure you will love the ship. If you have any more
    questions please feel free to email us. Lee and Kelli