Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Princess Cays lockers ?

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by pinky, Oct 21, 2002.

1. pinky

pinky Guest

Are there any types of storage for clothing/cameras when you are on the beach in Princess cays ? What if I want to bring my nice camera to take scenic pics, but then want to spend an hour in the water ? Can I lock it up somewhere on the beach, like lockers, or do I have to take it back to the ship ? I also wondered if there were lockers for this purpose in Xcaret Eco Park (a Cozumel excursion from Princess) ?
    Thanks in advance - it's only 6 days away :)
    My first cruise ever, cannot wait !

2. jlj

jlj Guest

I don't remember any lockers on Princess Cays - we had our camcorder and camera with us too. I just kept them in the backpack under the chair while we were in the water. Maybe I'm naive, or just lucky, but I don't worry too much about it. Just keep them out of sight. Have a WONDERFUL time = Princess Cays is great. If you want cheap tshirts of (low) souvenir quality, just walk outside the Princess compound to the flea market - 3 for $10 - they were great to throw on over our suits.

3. cannonball

cannonball Guest

I have to agree that there were no lockers at Princess Cays. Although, I didn't hear anyone complain about having any items taken from their bags. Remember, the vast majority of people that are in the "Princess compound" are crew and passengers. Princess Cays are great they have been the highlight of my Princess Cruises

4. Natalia

Natalia Guest

I did not see or use any lockers at Princess Cays, but I could swear I heard talk of them... call Princess and ask them. Maybe Im thinking of somewhere else...