Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Pucci Report

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by ShipMaven, Jan 16, 2009.

1. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

I thought he already was an old goat!

2. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Guest

So glad everythng is okay - thanks for sharing and let him know we are all thinking of him!

3. audrey

audrey Guest

I was so glad to hear the pucci did well at the dentist I myself don't do well at the dentist I am sure it did better then I ever was.

4. bOB

bOB Guest

He wouldn't do well at the dentist either if all they gave him was novocaine, he's a wimp they have to put him to sleep...........

5. JacquieP

JacquieP Guest

Please give that baby a big hug from us. Bandit and Cocoa are hiding, because they know their turn isn't far away, but they asked if Pucci would feel like playing tomorrow. I said I would ask........

6. Whimsy

Whimsy Guest

Glad Pucci is doing alright. Give him some scritches from me and Zsa Zsa sends tail wags.

7. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Donna and Audrey - thank you for your good wishes. I've given Pucci scritches for you.

bOB - Pucci told me emphatically that he wanted to go the expensive route and have full anesthesia. He also insisted that I charge it on the Bank of Bruce MasterQuack card. So I followed his wishes. ;)

Jacquie - Pucci said he will indeed co-host Open House tomorrow even though he may be a bit subdued. He's looking forward to seeing Bandit, Cocoa and all his furbaby friends. He'll have a talk with Bandit and Cocoa and explain that it's important to have clean teeth. I've given him hugs for you. How is Leon feeling?

Marie - Pucci thanks ZsaZsa for her tail wags, and you for your scritches. He and I would like to know how you enjoyed your birthday?

As a general update, Pucci is beginning to drink some water, but still refuses food.

8. suer182

suer182 Guest

How is he doing today?

9. JANPEP

JANPEP Guest

So glad it went well for Pucci, I hope he is eating. It's great that they are so understanding at that vet. Give the little guy a hug from me.

10. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

Ah There was all the info I needed Dear Paesana..and what a glowing report indeed.. GOOD!!, and so nice to have a team that understands critters needs too.=hug it all went well..and you are more at ease now too..:)..Joanne

11. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

More thanks - morning report. We had a rough night as Pucci is still coping with gasping with phlegm in his throat and nostrils. He seems to be sleeping soundly now. I think he'll be rather subdued in Open House today. :angel

12. nieciez

nieciez Guest

Poor Pucci.....hope he starts to feel better as the day progresses. We send him big [​IMG]

13. Aww the sweet pup,they put up with most everything we do to them,Serena will let Pucci sleep with her today and give him some good licks and nuzzles,she is good for that ,Fred will let Pucci sleep on him. They can all snuggle bunny today at open house,much love Pucci!

14. bostongal

bostongal Guest

MaryAnn - I am sorry I didn't see this sooner! I am glad that you found such a caring and compassionate dentist for Pucci and that all went well! It's so hard to see our furbabys go through procedures or be in pain and I am glad that Pucci had you right there with him as I know that that made him feel much much better!

Please give Pucci scritches from me!

:wave

Meg

15. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Denise - I hope he'll perk up. He has been known to put on a good show for me, but I really don't think it's an act today.

Korina - I'm sure Pucci would appreciate Korina's TLC, and being able to sleep "ON??" poor Fred! :lol

Meg - I've just bent down and given Pucci your scritches. Thank you for your kind words.

16. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

-- moved topic --

17. JacquieP

JacquieP Guest

Bandit and Cocoa have promised to be quiet at Open House today. In fact, I gave them an old small down blanket, so they're basking in a ray of sun, recharging their batteries and sleeping on their "new" blanket. Plenty of room for Pucci to join them.

18. Tobyn

Tobyn Guest

We send scritches and Rylee sends tail wags. Glad to hear Pucci is on the mend . . . .

19. reggae

reggae Guest

Mary Ann, I just now saw this post, and hugs for dear Pucci...

I wanted to share with you, that our Charlie recently had 3 teeth extracted (oral surgery). We also had problems getting her to drink water. Our Vet said to get a small squirt bottle (with a nozzle), gently lift the lip on the "good" side, and gently squirt in a little water. This causes them to lick the water. It gets them started, and then they will start to drink water again.

As for the food (I'm sure they suggested soft food), he will eat it when he's ready. I wouldn't worry so much about the food, as long as he's drinking water.

I'm sure they advised you what to do, but I just wanted to share what they told us after surgery.

Give Pucci a hug for me :)

20. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Jacquie - Pucci will certainly look forward to hanging out with Bandit and Cocoa on or under that blanket in Open House. He looks forward to seeing them there.

Tobyn - Pucci appreciates the tail wags from Rylee and, most certainly, your scritches. He's been sleeping near me - catching up on what he didn't do last. night.

Patty - thank you so much for your suggestions. Thankfully, Pucci began to drink water at bedtime last night. He gets prescription canned food, so that's no problem - IF I can entice him to eat!!! Yes, they did give me instructions, but it's always nice to hear what works with other furbabies.