Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Pucci Report

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by ShipMaven, Jan 16, 2009.

1. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

I'm so sorry I missed your notes Suer and Jan - I guess I lost count when the thread was moved. :(

Suer - he's very subdued, but he seems to be gagging less, which is what kept both of us awake last night.

Jan - I've given Pucci your hug, for which he and I thank you. ;) Yes, the Vet and his associates were wonderful. Now, if I can only get His Majesty to eat!

2. Charles

Charles Guest

I am glad the procedure went well, and that his teeth were in such good shape.

scritches

c

3. I hope that pucci has began to eat a little this afternoon. He might have been feeling gueasy earlier.
    As for boB and Bruce, they'll just jealous of Pucci. lol

4. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Charles - thank you. I just reached down and gave Pucci your scritches.

Connie - no, while he drank a little water, he hasn't touched any food. I'm hoping he will eat dinner tonight.

:lol about bOB & Bruce!

5. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

When I went to get the mail a little while ago, there was a postcard addressed to Mr. Pucci xxxx. It says "Hope you are grinning again real soon!" It's hand-signed by each of the Veterinarians and "The Veterinary Team". On the reverse side is a Peanuts cartoon with Lucy ready to throw a ball and telling Snoopy to "Fetch". Snoopy turns his back on her and says "No thanks. I just got my teeth cleaned." :grin

6. seamom

seamom Guest

Awww,,,,,,give him a kiss for me!

7. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Seamom - I just gave Pucci several kisses.

He did not eat dinner. :( Hopefully, he'll eat "midnight buffet" later this evening.

8. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Check his pockets. I bet he has a candy bar in there somewhere! I guess he'll eat his Rx food when he gets hungry enough... but you might explain that he can eat, and won't need his teeth cleaned again for a long time.

9. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

I'm glad to report he ate a bit of "midnight buffet" - food just before bedtime. I might add that it took less that 5 minutes to gnaw through a new rawhide treat that he went after with gusto!!

10. sage

sage Guest

Mary Ann, I'm so glad to hear that Pucci got a bit of food down to go with his rawhide treat. Good boy Pucci. Please give him some special scritches and the trio sends tail wags and woofs.

11. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Thank you, Bev and furbabies.

12. H2O babe

H2O babe Guest

Am late seeing this post but am glad to read that Pucci has eaten and appears to be on the mend. Hugs to you both!

K.

13. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Ha ha, he knows. Hold out long enough and mommy will feel bad for him and give him something he REALLY wants! ;) Glad he's on his way back to being the Pucci he always was.