Pucci Report

S

ShipMaven

I'm so sorry I missed your notes Suer and Jan - I guess I lost count when the thread was moved. :(

Suer - he's very subdued, but he seems to be gagging less, which is what kept both of us awake last night.

Jan - I've given Pucci your hug, for which he and I thank you. ;) Yes, the Vet and his associates were wonderful. Now, if I can only get His Majesty to eat!

C

connie seabee

I hope that pucci has began to eat a little this afternoon. He might have been feeling gueasy earlier.
As for boB and Bruce, they'll just jealous of Pucci. lol

S

ShipMaven

Charles - thank you. I just reached down and gave Pucci your scritches.

Connie - no, while he drank a little water, he hasn't touched any food. I'm hoping he will eat dinner tonight.

:lol about bOB & Bruce!

S

ShipMaven

When I went to get the mail a little while ago, there was a postcard addressed to Mr. Pucci xxxx. It says "Hope you are grinning again real soon!" It's hand-signed by each of the Veterinarians and "The Veterinary Team". On the reverse side is a Peanuts cartoon with Lucy ready to throw a ball and telling Snoopy to "Fetch". Snoopy turns his back on her and says "No thanks. I just got my teeth cleaned." :grin

S

ShipMaven

Seamom - I just gave Pucci several kisses.

He did not eat dinner. :( Hopefully, he'll eat "midnight buffet" later this evening.

G

GloBug

Check his pockets. I bet he has a candy bar in there somewhere! I guess he'll eat his Rx food when he gets hungry enough... but you might explain that he can eat, and won't need his teeth cleaned again for a long time.

S

ShipMaven

I'm glad to report he ate a bit of "midnight buffet" - food just before bedtime. I might add that it took less that 5 minutes to gnaw through a new rawhide treat that he went after with gusto!!

S

sage

Mary Ann, I'm so glad to hear that Pucci got a bit of food down to go with his rawhide treat. Good boy Pucci. Please give him some special scritches and the trio sends tail wags and woofs.

H

H2O babe

Am late seeing this post but am glad to read that Pucci has eaten and appears to be on the mend. Hugs to you both!

K.

G

GloBug

Ha ha, he knows. Hold out long enough and mommy will feel bad for him and give him something he REALLY wants! ;) Glad he's on his way back to being the Pucci he always was.