• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

QUICK ANSWER / SUPER BALL NEEDED !

T

Tero

Hi folks
Game twill start in 4 minutes, time here in Finland beeing 1.00 at night !
I have to go to work tomorrow morning and I can't stay up all night, that is I have to go to bed now. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE GAME.
I have a 180 minutes videotape and what I'm asking is:
How should I program the timer in order to see the best parts of the game. TV- show here in Finland lasts until 6 in the morning, but I think the game will be shorter.
Sorry to admit that I don't know the game that much that I could even tell how long it takes to win the Super Ball ! LOL
So if it is 01.00 now, how would You set Your timers ?

T

Tero

So it will start 1.25. Now they are singing God Bless America.
Are You all allready watching TV, not Your comps ! ?

L

Lisa63

Tero, I asked my husband (as I had no idea) -- he says to have your tape run at least four hours.

T

Tero

Thanks Lisa, but how can I run 180 for 240, something have to be left. Is it the first , tge second or the third hour ?

S

seagrandaddy&seagrandma

Tero, I do not know too much either but if you only want to watch the game it would last four hours and then a postgame show follows.. Play safe with five hours!

L

Lisa63

He says to start taping in about half an hour. When I told him that would make the game 3 1/2 hours, not 4, he said it should be OK.

L

Lisa63

I agree with seagrandaddy&seagrandma. Since you're still awake, and have probably seen the kickoff, set the tape to start in an hour. I don't want you to miss the end, so forget what my husband said :)

Post Edited (01-26-03 18:36)

T

Tero

OK Lisa, it just started, I'l start taping in half an hour !
But now to bed !
Please, say my thanks to Your husband !
And thanks for SGD&SGM, too !
Nati Nati !

M

MimiSail

Set the speed of your VCR to EP (extended play). If you have it set to SP (slow play) it will use up the tape too fast.