Quote Of the Day

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
Sometimes I lie awake at night and ask ‘Where have I gone wrong’, then a voice says to me ‘This is going to take more than one night’. - Charlie Brown

glo-ree-bee

If you ever get caught sleeping on the job...slowly raise your head and say 'In Jesus name, amen. Unknown but funny!

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
If opera is entertainment, then falling off a roof is transportation! - Alfred E Neuman

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
I'm no alcoholic. I'm a drunkard. There's a difference. A drunkard doesn't like to go to meetings. - Jackie Gleason

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
This country has far more problems than it deserves and far more solutions than it applies. - Ralph Nader

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
The income tax has made liars out of more Americans than golf. - Will Rogers

glo-ree-bee

In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact. Les Brown

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
Golf is more fun than walking naked in a strange place, but not much. - Buddy Hackett

glo-ree-bee

“Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.”
― Anthony G. Oettinger

And we have a saying in our house === Time wounds all HEELS!!! (In other words, don't try to take revenge or sweat slights --- time will take care of the person who causes you pain)

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places. - Henny Youngman