Quote Of the Day

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying, Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses. She's got a baseball bat and yelling, You want a piece of me? - Robin Williams

glo-ree-bee

On cable TV they have a weather channel — 24 hours of weather. We had something like that where I grew up. We called it a window. ~Dan Spencer

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
I'm at the age where food has taken the place of sex in my life. In fact, I've just had a mirror put over my kitchen table. - Rodney Dangerfield

glo-ree-bee

I'm at the age where food has taken the place of sex in my life. In fact, I've just had a mirror put over my kitchen table. - Rodney Dangerfield
Now, Bob, that made me laugh out loud and my hubby asked me what I was laughing about!

glo-ree-bee

“Sex is an emotion in motion.”
― Mae West

There were so many funny quotes about sex that I could barely make up my mind! So I chose the one that was one which wouldn't offend anyone, darn it.

glo-ree-bee

“Compassion is like mother giving love to her children. Mother’s ways are higher than others, even when everyone rejects, mother accepts with her arms open and wide.”
― Amit Ray
I would hope this is true for every child and given by every Mother.

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.
George Burns

glo-ree-bee

"There are easier things in life than trying to find a nice guy... like nailing a jelly to a tree for example." ~ Anonymous

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
'I am' is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that 'I do' is the longest sentence? - George Carlin

Flyingfish

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out..." - Hunter S. Thompson

This has to be one of my very favorites!!

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
Somebody down the line added the tag line to it "Screaming what a hell of a ride"

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
With my wife I don't get no respect. I made a toast on her birthday to 'the best woman a man ever had.' The waiter joined me. - Rodney Dangerfield

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
actually later i realized i missed the way i first heard it "Screaming sombitch what a hell of a ride"

however, your right either way it does add a new perspective

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
It doesn't make a difference what temperature a room is, it's always room temperature. - Steven Wright