Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

R.I.P. Bruce

Discussion in 'The Safe Harbor' started by ShipMaven, May 18, 2011.

1. bostongal

bostongal Well-Known Member

Mary Ann - I will keep Arami in our nightly prayers. I am sure that she will miss her Papa very much and I hope that the coming days are not too hard for her, Sharon and the family.

Meg

2. GloBug

GloBug Senior Flea Coller Tester

Arami has been in my mind ever since we spoke. I was haunted by thoughts of her. My heart continues to weigh heavy.

3. Jill B

Jill B The roaming Aussie

I have no words, this is so tragic. RIP Brucie; my sincere condolences to Sharon and the family.

4. Judi

Judi Well-Known Member

Re: R.I.P. Bruce - A Happier Time

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. bostongal

bostongal Well-Known Member

Judi - Thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures! So nice to see everyone looking so happy and dressed so nicely. A nice way to remember Bruce.

Meg

6. Keith & Rita

Keith & Rita Well-Known Member

Condolences to his family and friends and may he rest in peace.

7. Tobyn

Tobyn Well-Known Member

Oh Mary Ann! ! ! We are absolutely heartbroken to read this. We finally have the ability to stop in and catch up a bit and saw this first thing. Our deepest sympathies go out to Brucie's family in their time of grief.

8. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

[​IMG]

A favorite photo of mine - it was taken the instant Brucie learned that his DIL was pregnant with a little girl. It shows his overwhelming joy that he would be Papa to the precious child that became his precious Arami.

9. nieciez

nieciez Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

Oh Mary Ann....that is such a precious photo and a real heart breaker at the same time...

10. ShipMaven

Denise - Brucie brought 2 balloons to the clinic the day they would find out if his DIL was carrying a boy (perish the thought!!) or a girl (couldn't possibly be anything but a girl). One balloon was blue, the other was pink. Brucie sooooooooooooooo wanted a little girl. The rest was history as he paraded around with the pink balloon.

11. korinalacount

korinalacount Well-Known Member

Oh man when does this end for all of us,to lose another beautiful soul,its so sad,Im crying as I type this,I know there is supposed to be a time and a purpose to all of this but Ill be danged if I have figured it out,heaven has received one more angel,May God Bless,rest comfortably Bruce,you will be missed.

12. Tiptoeonthewaves

Tiptoeonthewaves Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear of Bruce's passing. I send all of his friends and family my deepest sympathy.

13. BarbaraK

BarbaraK Well-Known Member

I don't know what happened as I posted here yesterday and it isn't here.
    I have had computer problems and just got back from holiday so haven't been able to read the boards for awhile. It's heartbreaking to read such sad news.

14. GloBug

I was going through my old emails and deleting them, and found several from Brucie. Made me very sad all over again. I miss that man so very much....

15. ShipMaven

I still find it hard to believe that Brucie's no longer with us. Sharon and I keep in touch regularly. She is a strong woman, but I can tell there's a big void in her life. The kitty that was so attached to Brucie - Eddie - who would have nothing to do with anyone else, is now curling up in Sharon's lap, and Marissa has just begun "styling" Sharon's hair as she used to do to Brucie. I have to gulp just writing this.

I hope to see Sharon and Arami in September. It is going to be SO HARD to keep a stiff upper lip in front of Arami. I know I'm going to lose it if Arami mentions her Papa.

16. sage

sage Well-Known Member

Mary Ann thank you so much for the update. I know that no one can ever replace Bruce, but I am glad to hear that the furbabies are making adjustments. I know that just their touch can be a real comfort. Please give Sharon our love and let her know that she remains in our hearts and prayers.

17. GloBug

I think about Arami often. I used to get those regular updates with the newest pic of the MBGDITW, and then there were two! It's fun to see them again, but boy, I too feel that void, and he wasn't woven into the fabric of my life like he was for Sharon. God bless her.

18. Mgram

Mgram Well-Known Member

Mary Ann, dealing with little ones who just don't understand is so very difficult. Wishing you strength when you see Arami.