Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

R.I.P. Ronda

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by GloBug, Sep 12, 2009.

1. elliottsmama

elliottsmama Well-Known Member

My heart is broken. I will miss her. I love you Ronda. Rest and be happy my dear.

2. gram

gram Well-Known Member

Soo Sorry to hear about Rhonda. We were fortunate to have met her twice. What a fine lady she was. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends. Thanks again Calgon for putting together that lunch in S.F.

3. JacquieP

JacquieP Well-Known Member

My heart aches that she is with us no longer, but I rejoice to know that she is now the official Cruise Addicts Guardian Angel.

4. Charles

Charles Captain Weather

I'm sorry to hear this. My deepest sympathy to her family.

c

5. belgique

belgique Well-Known Member

Very sad news. A great and courageous lady who blessed us with laughter, friendship and caring has passed from our lives.

Although we never met, I followed her posts and felt that I knew her. I will miss her insight, her calm, her sense of humor.

Sincere condolences to all her friends and family.

Belgique

6. kpopperwell

kpopperwell Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

I am sorry to hear this. My deepest condolences to her family.

7. NiteStar

NiteStar Well-Known Member

An angel has taken flight.........rest in peace Ronda.

8. Einstein

Einstein Well-Known Member

Will take a look thru our photo archives as we might just have a few from the Amigos Group Pre Cruise in 2007. Thanx for posting the info Glo. ;)

9. suer182

suer182 Forum Manager Staff Member

Gram and Joe wanted to share this picture of mariposa.

[​IMG]

10. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

Rest in peace, Mariposa, rest in peace. (((HUGS)))

11. debowah

debowah Well-Known Member

What a wonderful lady and a fabulous contributor to this forum. She graced us with her wit and wisdom. May she rest in peace and may her family find comfort in their memories.

12. Suez

Suez Well-Known Member

May God bring peace to family and friends. It is their/our hearts that are hurting. She is at peace in his loving arms.

Suez

13. WCoastCdnCruisers

WCoastCdnCruisers Well-Known Member

We have lost another valued member of our family. She made me laugh, cry and think. When my Dad had his cancer diagnosed I took so much info from Rhonda about things he should eat and things he should expect. I smiled every time I saw her "new" emoticon with the colorful mohawk. Be happy that she is free of pain and enjoying that fantastic cruise with our other lost @ddicts. Laurey

14. GloBug

GloBug Senior Flea Coller Tester

I miss that mohawk!

15. red stripe

red stripe Well-Known Member

I was so sorry when Einstein told me that she had died.

I will never look at another butterfly without thinking of her and her courage and charm.

[​IMG]

16. Olga

Olga Well-Known Member

As I opened the C@ website, the banner struck me hard...I could not believe we have lost Mariposa to one who needed her more. God blessed you, Mariposa, but left us all with heavy hearts. Losing you has left a large void in Cruise @ddicts.

My sincerest condolences to the family and friends who loved her.

17. tango55

tango55 Well-Known Member

So sad! I just returned from our Alaska cruise - and saw the banner at the top of the page when I logged on. She was truly an inspiration to everyone - will miss her wit and sense of humour. RIP.

Terry

18. mariposa's sister

mariposa's sister Active Member

Thank you so very much for all your kind and touching thoughts. I am Ronda's sister, here in Ronda's home with her husband and daughter, who wants to be known as Duckling since she attended the wonderful lunch to honor Ronda. I am writing from Ronda's own computer, where she wrote and wrote and wrote, to touch us all. Your postings bring tears to my eyes and smiles to my heart. Thank you, thank you!!

I need to learn to navigate this website, but I hope eventually to be able to join in your lively conversations and get to know you. Be patient with me and thank you for all the love you send to our family.

Deana Johansen.... Mariposa's sister

19. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

Deana - please extend our heartfelt condolences to Ronda's husband and daughter as we had extended them to you in another thread.

We would welcome "Duckling" with open arms if she wishes to join Cruise @ddicts...and its Duck Crew members here.

Mama Duck aka Mary Ann

20. GloBug

GloBug Senior Flea Coller Tester

Deana, you and Duckling are welcome with open arms and close hugs. Ronda is missed much. She was such a part of the fabric of Cruise Addicts, and she is missed greatly.