• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Radiance of the Seas Aft Deck 7

Karin

How private is this from above decks and wondering if it's truly a long walk to these cabins from the elevator.
Taking my 83 year old Mom and not sure how good of a location it will be.

randy

The aft cabins are wonderful, and the lanais are bigger. Not that long of a haul to the rear elevators, but a good distance to the theater. We've had one a couple of decks higher and loved it.

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Here is a photo of the aft cabins on Jewel of the Seas:

As you can see the angle makes it possible to look down on the balcony below. From above it can look like this:

This photo is taken from the Windjammer outdoor area. The small round table with a glass on it is on the balcony below.
I don't think that a balcony on deck 7 is as visible from above as a balcony on deck 10 is as the Windjammer area protrudes a bit, but I don't think it's 100% privacy on the balcony on deck 7.

The distance from the elevator in the centrum to the cabin is more than 1/3 of the length of the ship, i.e. more than 100 meters (sorry... tap tap tap... my calculator says 328 feet... :biggrin:).

/Erik

Karin

At least the elevators are not too far even being aft ones. Always seems easier to walk the ship on one of the main decks than long cabin decks. Thanks.