Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

RCI Crown & Anchor Levels

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by luv2cruise, May 3, 2001.

1. luv2cruise

luv2cruise Guest

We have sailed RCI twice and are Gold level. Are sailing RCI again in Fall for the third time. Does anyone know what levels are next and how many cruises it takes to get to them?

P.S. I am fairly new to this site and I agree with everyone that it is the BEST site out there and you people are the BEST cruise buddies. You are all so friendly and helpful. I have learned so much reading your posts. I'm glad I found you. Calm seas and blue skys wished for all of you.

2. Anna B

Anna B Guest

Go to to their web site, and click on Crown & Anchor.

3. luv2cruise

luv2cruise Guest

Found it. thank you!

4. andrea

andrea Guest

Click on the link below to go to RCI's Crown & Anchor section of their website or see the info below.

Click Here

Hope this information helps!

andrea

As one of our esteemed past guests, you deserve recognition both shoreside and on board. As a member of our Crown & Anchor Society that's just one of the benefits you'll enjoy. In addition, your past cruises with us earn you special offers and extras at four levels.

Silver Member 1 Previous Cruise

Member and friend Crown & Anchor Society certificates (included with your enrollment package): $25 off 3-/4 night cruise or $50 off 7+ night cruise

Crown & Anchor magazine

Special mailings

Special Member Cruises

5% onboard gift shop discount*
    Repeater party on 7+ night cruises
    Recognition: Identification on SuperCharge card

Gold Member 2-4 Previous Cruises

Member and friend Crown & Anchor Society certificates(included with your enrollment package): $25 off 3-/4night cruise or $50 off 7+ night cruise

Crown & Anchor magazine

Special Member Cruises

Special mailings

5% onboard gift shop discount*

Platinum Member 5-9 Previous Cruises

Member and friend Crown & Anchor Society certificates (included with your enrollmentpackage): $75 off 3-/4 night cruise or $100 off 7+ night cruise

Luggage tags

Lapel Pins

Crown & Anchor magazine

Special Member Cruises

Special mailings

10% onboard gift shop discount*

Robes for use on board

Diamond Member 10+ Previous Cruises

Member and friend Crown & Anchor Society certificates(included with your enrollment package): $75 off 3-/4 night cruise or $100 off 7+ night cruise

Lapel Pins

Luggage tags

Crown & Anchor magazine

Special Member Cruises

Special mailings

Preferential boarding 20% onboard gift shop discount*

Robes for use on board

* Discounts do not apply to select brand merchandise (Lladro, Swarovski, Cartier, Gucci and Tag Heuer), on board photography, Shore Excursions or Spa treatments. Savings are not applicable to reduced merchandise or in combination with other discount programs. Minimum purchase is required. Other restrictions may apply, please see gift shop personnel for details.

Crown & Anchor Society desk: 1-800-526-9723 (US and Canada) 305-523-1279

Program restrictions apply.

Royal Caribbean reserves the right to change this program at any time. Special discounts and offers may be made from time to time at Royal Caribbean's discretion. See actual certificates for terms and conditions. Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruise Line employees, family members of Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean vendors and their employees, other participants traveling at reduced rates (e.g. sweepstakes winners), travel agents traveling at reduced rates (e.g. Cruise Conference) and other categories as deemed by Royal Caribbean at its discretion are not eligible for program participation. Not all services can be provided at/on all Royal Caribbean ships.

5. luv2cruise

luv2cruise Guest

thanks andrea,

great info! that's just what I wanted to know.