Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Re: Volendam 21 Days

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by jill1234, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Judi

Judi Guest

Bruce

Maybe a change in cabins is in order

You can run, but you can't hide! :lol :lol :lol

2. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

SIGH! I see where I'm going to have my hands full again... :dizzy

3. Mal D. Olive

Mal D. Olive Guest

Easy exercise!!!
    Put your arms way over your head, open your hands fully extending all fingers!!!
    Presto! No more hands full!!! =quickgetaway

4. Judi

Judi Guest

Mal,

GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!!!! :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank

5. bOB

bOB Guest

Maybe a change in ships.............................

6. jill1234

jill1234 Guest

Has anyone done laundry on the Volendam? How much are the washers/dryers; can you buy soap and fabric softner? What are the hours? thanks

7. Bruce

Bruce Guest

bOB can probably help you with that. Personally being in an S Suite, I don't have to bother with that.[​IMG]

8. bOB

bOB Guest

Soap and softener is injected, I think it is about $2 a load to wash, and $1 to dry there are laundry's on Main and Varanda decks and are pretty much open all the time if I remember right, plus there is an ironing board and iron in each laundry room.
    Plus there is a drop off on Navagation deck for free laundry service, I'm sure Hop Sing Frazier can help you out on that...

9. Mal D. Olive

Mal D. Olive Guest

If the door is closed/locked on the drop off on Navagation deck, you can leave them in the Neptune Lounge Tagged "Attention..... Hop Sing Frazier" :grin

10. bOB

bOB Guest

Make sure and mark them how you want them back, he's real big on starch....

11. bOB

bOB Guest

Personally being in an S Suite, I don't have to bother with that.

Your right, you are going to be too busy covering your @$$

The theme for this cruise is: "Bruce's cruise from hell" kinda catchy huh?

Post Edited (03-10-04 10:36)

12. Judi

Judi Guest

Oh Bruce, pay them no mind.....they're all talk on no action.

Then again, they have been known to pull a trick or two on a fellow passenger.

=lolgang =lolgang

13. sage

sage Guest

I'm glad to hear such nice things about the Volendam since we had to change ships and cancel our Hawaii cruise on the Statendam. Anyone else on board the December 6, 2004 sailing?

14. Bruce

Bruce Guest

I would be careful about booking the Volendam after the Looney Toons cruise 4/14/04. There appear to be some questions about whether the ship will be sea worthy.

15. sage

sage Guest

Thanks Bruce, I'll keep that in mind. Maybe eight months will give them just about enough time to have most things back in shape. Maybe I should just forget December and go with the Looney Toons; sounds like it will be a great cruise.

16. CruisinTex

CruisinTex Guest

Mary Ann...you certainly will more than have your hands full with this group!!! :dizzy :dizzy :dizzy Perhaps keep them full of alcohol and passed out???? Maybe take some olives that have "marinated" in everclear for Michael??? Give Bruce's credit card to Sharon and tell her to go shopping???? Hmmmm--I'll let you know if I think up any more "control" ideas!!!

17. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

What WONDERFUL ideas, Trish. Yes, I shall indeed have my hands full for 18 days. Would you care to join me for 'security' purposes? I'm sure the ship will appreciate it.

18. Bruce

Bruce Guest

Sharon needs no help at all , as far as shopping goes. Trust me on this.

19. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

We know that, Bruce. That's why you should simply hand over your credit card...and save a lot of effort. :grin

20. Judi

Judi Guest

Trish,

EVERCLEAR???????

I haven't heard of that in about 30 years! :lol :lol :lol