Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Re: Volendam 21 Days

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by jill1234, Mar 7, 2004.

1. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Judi - Michael needs 200 proof. 190 proof isn't potent enough! :roll

2. sage

sage Guest

ShipMaven,

Do you happen to know if breakfast and lunch are served in the King's Room or the Marco Polo aboard the Volendam for suite passengers? Thank you in advance.

3. CruisinTex

CruisinTex Guest

Judi...
    Everclear is a very popular "additive" to margaritas at one of our local Tex-Mex restaurants down here (and the menu warns against drinking more than one if you're driving). Keep Austin Weird is this town's motto!

Mary Ann...
    Don't tempt me. With all the family garbage over mom's birthday cruise, I might just grab her and the 2 of us join you next month...and tell my siblings AFTER the ship sails!

Bruce...
    I have gotten the very definite impression that Sharon has no problem with shopping. I was thinking along the lines of "keep Bruce in shock"..."keep Michael in olives"...ways that Mary Ann might get a little relief! :grin

4. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Sage - breakfast and lunch are served in the King's Room of Volendam and the R-class ships (Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Volendam and Zaandam). They're served in the Queen's Room of the S-class ships. They're only served in the alternative dining room of the Vista Class ships.

5. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Trish - you're more than welcome to join us. The only requirement is a wonderful sense of humor. :grin And I'll have another ally against the Looney Tunes. :grin :grin

6. Judi

Judi Guest

Trish,

Make sure you pack Depends....trust me when I tell you you'll need them! =lolgang =lolgang =lolgang =lolgang

7. CruisinTex

CruisinTex Guest

Judi...large economy size, I would imagine! :lol :lol :lol