• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Re: Volendam 21 Days

S

sage

ShipMaven,

Do you happen to know if breakfast and lunch are served in the King's Room or the Marco Polo aboard the Volendam for suite passengers? Thank you in advance.

C

CruisinTex

Judi...
Everclear is a very popular "additive" to margaritas at one of our local Tex-Mex restaurants down here (and the menu warns against drinking more than one if you're driving). Keep Austin Weird is this town's motto!

Mary Ann...
Don't tempt me. With all the family garbage over mom's birthday cruise, I might just grab her and the 2 of us join you next month...and tell my siblings AFTER the ship sails!

Bruce...
I have gotten the very definite impression that Sharon has no problem with shopping. I was thinking along the lines of "keep Bruce in shock"..."keep Michael in olives"...ways that Mary Ann might get a little relief! :grin

S

ShipMaven

Sage - breakfast and lunch are served in the King's Room of Volendam and the R-class ships (Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Volendam and Zaandam). They're served in the Queen's Room of the S-class ships. They're only served in the alternative dining room of the Vista Class ships.

S

ShipMaven

Trish - you're more than welcome to join us. The only requirement is a wonderful sense of humor. :grin And I'll have another ally against the Looney Tunes. :grin :grin

J

Judi

Trish,

Make sure you pack Depends....trust me when I tell you you'll need them! =lolgang =lolgang =lolgang =lolgang