• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Red Octtober - Still in Business?

E

edwardv

Hi,
Has anyone heard from Red October in the past few weeks. I'm trying to book a trip with them. No email responses.

E

edwardv

Sorry, be there just before you on the Caronia -- I'm just concerned because I have been trying to finalize our tours and havent heard from them in several days, despite my having sent 3 or 4 emails -- looking forward to going back to st P, great place !

E

edwardv

Hi, RO finally got back to me, just were busy. How did you like their tours? Did you have any visa problems?

L

lysolqn

No visa problems whatsoever.

Very satisfied - they came through with everything we asked for. Guide was very pleasant and very knowledgeable.

If visiting St. P again, would not hesitate to use RO, especially because they manage to avoid all the long lines!

T

toots

We also were very happy with RO - no problems at all, used them in June. St. P. was the highlight of the Baltic cruise.

J

janem

Has anyone had a reply from e-mailing Red October in the last few days?...We have sent 3 e-mails and faxed and had no response.We phoned today and got an English-speaking person but she did not know where Laura was.