Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Red Octtober - Still in Business?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by edwardv, May 23, 2004.

1. edwardv

edwardv Guest

Hi,
    Has anyone heard from Red October in the past few weeks. I'm trying to book a trip with them. No email responses.

2. jeanb

jeanb Guest

are you using rols@redoctober.spb.ru? I just booked with them and got a reply on the next day 5/20/04. Would you happen to be going on the Constellation sailing 7/31/04?

3. edwardv

edwardv Guest

Sorry, be there just before you on the Caronia -- I'm just concerned because I have been trying to finalize our tours and havent heard from them in several days, despite my having sent 3 or 4 emails -- looking forward to going back to st P, great place !

4. lysolqn

lysolqn Guest

RO is still very much in business - just toured with them last week.

5. edwardv

edwardv Guest

Hi, RO finally got back to me, just were busy. How did you like their tours? Did you have any visa problems?

6. lysolqn

lysolqn Guest

No visa problems whatsoever.

Very satisfied - they came through with everything we asked for. Guide was very pleasant and very knowledgeable.

If visiting St. P again, would not hesitate to use RO, especially because they manage to avoid all the long lines!

7. toots

toots Guest

We also were very happy with RO - no problems at all, used them in June. St. P. was the highlight of the Baltic cruise.

8. janem

janem Guest

Has anyone had a reply from e-mailing Red October in the last few days?...We have sent 3 e-mails and faxed and had no response.We phoned today and got an English-speaking person but she did not know where Laura was.