Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

"Reservations" for ice show, rock-climbing, ics skating.

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by schmenge12, Feb 23, 2004.

1. schmenge12

schmenge12 Guest

Howdy experts!!!

Could anyone pass along their experience on how to best make reservations and/or give best available time for these fun-sounding experiences? (When you board the ship? What are the best times?)

Thanks.

2. Ali

Ali Guest

The date and time to pick up the ice show tickets will be in the Cruise Compass. It's best to get tickets to the show later in the week, it's less crowded. Ice Skating times are posted in the Cruise Compass also. There are only certain times and on certain days when you can get in there to free skate. Have no clue on the rock climbing..never did that one.

3. Budracer

Budracer Guest

I figured that was where you spent most of your time racing the cocky young lads to the top.

4. Ali

Ali Guest

ME??? OMG, you are such a hoot!!! My fear of heights will continue to keep me away from that wall, that along with a million other things. :lol

5. ljeanbrown

ljeanbrown Guest

We picked the night other than formal night also so we wouldn't have to go dressed up for the ice show. Just like Ali said they will post the time and you just be there early to pick up the tickets. Have fun, it is a great show :thumb

6. kitten

kitten Guest

What Ali said! :thumb Our daughter did the rock climbing wall while the EOS was in port, same as with the ice skating and since the ship was just about deserted because everybody was in the port doing stuff, she didn't have to wait in line or make a reservation to do either., just a hint you might want to tuck away for future reference!

7. Mag

Mag Guest

On the NOS the rock wall is first come and about 20 an hour.
    It was not a long wait and fun to watch the others.

8. Trish1c

Trish1c Guest

You can only make Rock Climbing reservations that day. There will a sign on the booth by the wall telling you when it's open. Send climbers over there about 10-15 minutes before & they will be able to climb. Climber must have socks on. They will give you special shoes.