Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Rock wall and miniature golf

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by KyCruisinSusan, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Ken_2001

Ken_2001 Guest

I would venture out to say no Victoria. I could be wrong, with RCL having 19 ships. It's a "Voyager Class" thing. :thumb It takes up a whole lotta square footage and Voyager classes have just that.

2. Schooner

Schooner Guest

Well Splendour and Legend have a good size mini golf course and the Radiance class have a nice one also. As for Rhapsody I can't say for sure but it's sister ship the Enchantment did have a cheap version of mini golf. Not that impressive.

3. Ken_2001

Ken_2001 Guest

Ah! so they do have them on the smaller ships schooner.. thank you! I'd imagine it as being kinda skimpy comparatively speaking of course..

4. Victoria

Victoria Guest

Anyone know about the IMAX theater? What RCCL ship is it on?

5. i climed the wall on navigator of the seas

6. Schooner

Schooner Guest

There are no imax theater's on any of the ships. Radiance class has a nice small 50 seat theater with stadium seating.

7. Victoria

Victoria Guest

I saw an advertisement for a IMAX cruise. It was on RCCL and the screen was like a big jumbotron on desk with the pool in front of it. I can't seem to find that information anywhere now. My DH and I are huge movie buffs and thought it would be the perfect cruise. Surely someone other than us have seen this......

8. Schooner

Schooner Guest

I know Princess Cruise lines Caribbean Princess has one of those huge Jumbotrons on the pool deck and thats the only one I know of. You could see the screen changing scenes from our ship over a mile away. Unless RCCL had a special cruise with a jumbrotron because otherwise they don't have any large screens on the pool deck.

9. Victoria

Victoria Guest

10. Schooner

Schooner Guest

11. Schooner

Schooner Guest

forget that last post the whole address didn't come out