• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Rock wall and miniature golf

K

Ken_2001

I would venture out to say no Victoria. I could be wrong, with RCL having 19 ships. It's a "Voyager Class" thing. :thumb It takes up a whole lotta square footage and Voyager classes have just that.

S

Schooner

Well Splendour and Legend have a good size mini golf course and the Radiance class have a nice one also. As for Rhapsody I can't say for sure but it's sister ship the Enchantment did have a cheap version of mini golf. Not that impressive.

K

Ken_2001

Ah! so they do have them on the smaller ships schooner.. thank you! I'd imagine it as being kinda skimpy comparatively speaking of course..

S

Schooner

There are no imax theater's on any of the ships. Radiance class has a nice small 50 seat theater with stadium seating.

V

Victoria

I saw an advertisement for a IMAX cruise. It was on RCCL and the screen was like a big jumbotron on desk with the pool in front of it. I can't seem to find that information anywhere now. My DH and I are huge movie buffs and thought it would be the perfect cruise. Surely someone other than us have seen this......

S

Schooner

I know Princess Cruise lines Caribbean Princess has one of those huge Jumbotrons on the pool deck and thats the only one I know of. You could see the screen changing scenes from our ship over a mile away. Unless RCCL had a special cruise with a jumbrotron because otherwise they don't have any large screens on the pool deck.