• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ROLL CALL! Please reply and say hello

J

John

Good Morning! My name is John and I'm a Cruise Addict. Saying hello Hello from the Westcoast of Florida in Bradenton,Florida.

Have a great day! All you newbies and lurkers please come out and say hello.

T

tango55

Hi from Terry in Vancouver, BC. No cruises presently booked, but so enjoy hearing about everyone elses!

K

Ken_2001

G'day a@@idts from all over the world, this is Ken checking in from way atop the landmark building, 30 Rockefeller Center, 59th Floor, with unhindered views of the mighty Empire state, Chrysler buildings, and an unfortunate view of a big space downtown, known to many as Ground Zero :( It's a beautiful, Crystal clear day here in NYC!! Have a great day all!!..

S

seamom

Susan from Toronto, Ontario. I hang out here even if there are no cruises on the horizon! Heading out to Paris this week so bonjour!.......then au revoir!

C

Corky

Hello to all C@'s!!! Corky here from a soggy Kentucky!!! I hope all of you are doing well today!!!

J

JAT

Good morning everyone! I am a cruise addict named John, too. I am checking in from beautiful Hot Springs, Arkansas! My DW and 4 year old DS are looking forward to our Ecstasy cruise in 25 days! :dance

This board is awesome! :)

:usa

RCI Majesty, W. Carib., 1999
RCI Rhapsody, Alaska, 2000
Diamond Princess, Alaska, 2004
Carnival Ecstasy, W. Carib., 2005

D

DebraK

Debra here from the SF Bay Area. It's pretty early (dog got me up!) and I'm not too sure of what the day will bring, but right now it is clear :)

D

defritz

=goodmorning Good morning everyone from VERY SUNNY San Diego! Erin here checking in, freshly sunburnt from spending a gorgeous weekend outside! OUCH!!

N

nieciez

Hello from Denise in Locust Grove VA (15 miles west of Fredericksburg VA) positng from downtown DC (I am at work) :grin Yep, I have a very long commute to work =eek

K

Kimcruisegirl

HI YA! KIMMIE FROM not sooooo sunny today ORLANDO, Floridaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun!
Kim

COUNTING DOWN TO Glory 06/05

Fantasy 04/04
Sensation 09/03
Victory 06/02
Victory 12/01
Fantasy 06/00
Fantasy 04/99
Big Red Boat 06/93

J

Jim

Jim and Sue in Ft Worth, Texas where the sky is so blue it almost hurts your eyes today, temps in the upper 70's .....our countdown clock now days 55! HOURS that is! Galaxy on Thursday!

M

Mr. Utley

Greetings from Jackson, Michigan. I'm in maximum confinement. Hope to be paroled in time for the Mosaic cruise! :glow