• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ROLL CALL! Please reply and say hello

C

Carmaster

It's me Gene reporting in from Toms River N.J. As usual I have been consumed by my job and just took a minute to come up for air. I have been really delinquent in posting but I will be back soon. Hope all is well with everyone take care, regards..................Gene W.

Y

yogibear

Hello from Northern New Jersey. I'm also a Cruise Addict and yesterday, I booked another and stacked my cruises again!! Back to Back on Golden Princess April 2006........Karen

T

Tia

Hi all, Terry from Massachusetts , I am here every day a few times a day. Love all the good advise and how friendly you all are.

G

gann

Hello from Springfield IL. home of the new Lincoln Library and Musuem. Pres. Bush will be here tomorrow.
Booked on Millennium for transatlantic on 11/18.
Don

J

jael23

Hi,
This is Jan from Atlanta, Ga. Vacationing and helping celebrating grandchildren's birthdays in hot Scottsdale, Arizona

C

CruisinTex

Haven't been around here very much lately. Sometimes life gets in the way of playing on the 'puter--and that really sucks! :lol

Anyhow, Trish and Rick checking in from Round Rock, Texas ('burb north of Austin).

L

lizzitish

Hello (good morning) all, checking in from Pine Beach, NJ....The Jersey Shore is nice in the summer, but a cruise is oh soooo much better....

@

@nissa

Hi! My name is Anissa and I will be taking my second Carnival cruise in 26 days on the Miracle. My last one was in 1990 (Mardi Gras) and another in 1995 on another cruise line....I am currently in AZ but we are from South GA and will be returning to reside there in the next two years.

R

rogerpl

I'm Roger from St. Albans Vt. We'll be taking NCL ( no wave too high) out of Boston to Bermuda in June. Anxious to visit Bermuda.