• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ROLL CALL! Please reply and say hello

C

CruisingBryan

Bryan and Celestine from Hawaii. It's lonely out here, hardly any @ddicts that I know of. We were Cunard afficionados until our third and fourth cruises on the QE2, things have really deteriorated since 2001. Off on our second cruise on the Tahitian Princess in September, Princess runs rings around Cunard thse days, we are Platinum members and plan to continue with Princess until we pluck up the courage (and cash) to try the QM2.

J

jkmcroot

Hello from sometimes sunny St. Paul, Minnesota. Just got back from the Triumph about a month ago and am already planning the next cruise. I just love this site and all you cruise addicts.

:MN

R

Ruchela

Hello to all my new found friends, and cruise addicts. I'm a newbie here, joined just a couple of days ago, I'm so glad I found this forum.

I'm from New York City -- my last two recent cruises were to Canada and to Key West, Cozamel and Belize. Right now I have nothing booked, but am looking to book a cruise to nowhere soon.