• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ROLL CALL! Please reply and say hello

D

Donna - dsw

Good Morning from Amhest, Ohio - about 35 miles west of Cleveland, Ohio. We are right on Lake Erie with no cruise ships in sight! lol

K

kitten

:wave Kitten checking in here from Palmetto, Ga. As the commercials say's, "I look upon this as a temporary exile" that is until MOS@IC!:thumb Then I'll be "paroled" along with Mr. Utley!

G

Gayle V

Hello fellow @ddicts. Gayle here, checking in from Parma, Ohio, a suburb just south of Cleveland, where we're enjoying a beautiful, cool and sunny day.

I

islandcruiser

Good Morning everyone, this is Dawn from Long Island, NY . Clear and cool today, but I'm on cruise countdown April 24th). Have a great day everybody!

E

erica514

Good morning all (soon to be afternoon) from King of Prussia, Pennsylvania! Sunny, cool day on tap for today.

Erica

E

ewheelock

Good morning from Atlanta, Georgia (well not many people really live in Atlanta I actually live in Decatur, Georgia and I am a native of the Atlanta area).

B

BostonsJ

Judy checking in from Golden CO where the almost 2 feet of snow is melting in the hot sun today.

M

Mbandy

Ahoy Mateys. =sailor

Michael here from sunny Las Vegas. Our office has a great view of the Las Vegas Strip and it's a beautiful spring day here. :wave