• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ROLL CALL! Please reply and say hello

B

bostongal

Hi from Meg & Marty on the North Shore of Boston in Winthrop. It's a partly sunny but very chilly day here!

Meg

C

Cindy

Hi from Cindy (and Mort) in sunny Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Home to lots of cruise ships at Port Everglades.

B

Beryl

I'm here in Beautiful British Columbia, Canada still waiting for spring! I know she has already arrived at the coast but it takes a little longer for her to put an appearance in our Rocky Mountain regions!

Next cruise---June 4th on the Diamond Princess to Alaska!!

:CAN

C

cjbee

Good Morning! CJ from Tipp City, Ohio (North of Dayton). Suffering through another grey and raining day - anxiously awaiting the Grandeur in 11 days!

Also packing for a short trip to St. Cloud MN - leaving today!

C

Cruise cutie

Good Afternoon from Barre, Vermont...:wave..next cruise is MOS@IC with crazy @ddicts and DH Mark.......:grin..Joanne

C

Cruise Hubby

Good afternoon from sunny, cold and windy central Vermont. Still waiting for spring to be sprung.

M

MoJo2Rusty

Mona here, checking in them a gray and gloomy Missouri Ozarks. My next cruise as seen below is the Rusty Wallace Last Call Fan cruise in December.

S

spotsycruiser

Hello and Hey, this is Spotsycruiser working in DC but living in Spotsylvania county, Virginia.

A

alfer

Alf and Liz reporting in from Chilliwack, BC Canada on a cool sunny day. Next cruise Sept.9 to Alaska on Celebrity Summit - 7 day round trip.