Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

ROLL CALL! Please reply and say hello

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Hi...Ellie here checking in from Niagara Falls Ontario....home of the thundering water....Nice sunny spring day here.....

2. Likes2cruz

Likes2cruz Guest

Good afternoon from an overcast Keokuk, Iowa!

3. jk

jk Guest

Good afternoon this is JK from cloudy and cool KC. No cruises on the books yet but hopefully soon.

4. Munzy77

Munzy77 Guest

Hello everyone! Monica here from Harrisonburg VA. Getting cloudy here today, and is suppose to start raining at anytime. Have a wonderful evening!!! :)

5. Hi y'all! I'm Corey in Bentonville, Arkansas. Home of the world's largest retailer :)

6. joanpav

joanpav Guest

Good afternoon from sunny but cold Deux Montagnes Quebec (north of Montreal).

:CAN

7. Hello from Chesterfield twp Miichigan cool but sunny.

8. JacquieP

JacquieP Guest

Leon and Jacquie checking in from Tulsa, Oklahoma

9. KathyC

KathyC Guest

Checking in from the NW corner of Illinois on the banks of the Mississippi River!

10. earl_m

earl_m Guest

hello from montreal canada.

11. rram1234

rram1234 Guest

hello from lehigh acres, florida, sunny and a beautiful day, only 150+ days until my next cruise don't know if i can make it unitl then.

12. bethd

bethd Guest

Hi Addicts,

I'm Beth (a former lurker) from sunny Myrtle Beach SC (originally NJ). I am currently booked on the Westerdam 11/20/05 Thanksgiving cruise. This will be # 14 for me. I love cruising.

13. Barry

Barry Guest

umm.....hi :)

14. conniecat

conniecat Guest

Greetings from connie and furbabies max and scooter, from Fenton, just outside St Louis Mo. Rainy and stormy right now, tornado warnings etc. Just like I like it!

[​IMG]

15. TexasSue

TexasSue Guest

Hi - checking in from the DFW area and a lover of cruise addicts. Don't know how I'd get thru the day without it. Thanks John and all who work on the site and all the wonderful cruise addicts who post.

16. Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle Guest

Hey, hey from Tampa Bay!

17. Colo Cruiser

Colo Cruiser Guest

Hello from Denver Colorado. :wave

18. HYDEE HO!! Tim and Elaine comin' 'atcha from beautiful downtown Canton! (Michigan, that is.)

19. HYDEE HO!! Tim and Elaine here from beautiful downtown Canton! (Michigan, that is.)

20. HYDEE HO!! Tim and Elaine here from beautiful downtown Canton!(Michigan, that is)