• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ROLL CALL! Please reply and say hello

S

silverfoxlady

Hi...Ellie here checking in from Niagara Falls Ontario....home of the thundering water....Nice sunny spring day here.....

M

Munzy77

Hello everyone! Monica here from Harrisonburg VA. Getting cloudy here today, and is suppose to start raining at anytime. Have a wonderful evening!!! :)

R

rram1234

hello from lehigh acres, florida, sunny and a beautiful day, only 150+ days until my next cruise don't know if i can make it unitl then.

B

bethd

Hi Addicts,

I'm Beth (a former lurker) from sunny Myrtle Beach SC (originally NJ). I am currently booked on the Westerdam 11/20/05 Thanksgiving cruise. This will be # 14 for me. I love cruising.

C

conniecat

Greetings from connie and furbabies max and scooter, from Fenton, just outside St Louis Mo. Rainy and stormy right now, tornado warnings etc. Just like I like it!

T

TexasSue

Hi - checking in from the DFW area and a lover of cruise addicts. Don't know how I'd get thru the day without it. Thanks John and all who work on the site and all the wonderful cruise addicts who post.

T

Tim and Elaine

HYDEE HO!! Tim and Elaine comin' 'atcha from beautiful downtown Canton! (Michigan, that is.)