Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

ROLL CALL! Please reply and say hello

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Einstein

Einstein Guest

:wave Hello from the same place red resides at. :wave

2. KatCruiser

KatCruiser Guest

Hi Y'all!!

Kat checking in from Arkansas. Only 30 more days until our daughter's wedding cruise.

3. HYDEE HO!!! Tim and Elaine here from beautiful downtown Canton!(Michigan, that is.)

4. Noni

Noni Guest

Checking in from rainy and gloomy northeast Nebraska. No cruises booked but still need to stop in and get my cruise fix here at the addicts site.

5. Tread

Tread Guest

Well I finally made it in to check the boards, so I guess it is now Good Evening fellow @ddicts from VERY sunny North Pole, Alaska! A very bright and beautiful 42 degrees here currently. WOO HOO ! ! ! !

6. Linda&Jim

Linda&Jim Guest

Good evening from a very cool western Maine. It felt like the middle of winter here today with snow flurries at times. We leave on Friday for our southern caribbean cruise. Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!

7. Jetty

Jetty Guest

Hello to all,
    This is Jetty checking in from the beautiful Ozarks in S.W. Missouri

8. Teacher95

Teacher95 Guest

Good everning to all from the cool Southern Ontario town of Bothwell. Just recently back from the warm, sunny Sourthern Carribean.

Teacher95
    (Chris and Annette Schleihauf)

Carnival Destiny 3/13/05
    Carnival Paradise 3/14/04
    :CAN

9. beckyw

beckyw Guest

This is Becky checking in from Illinois, just outside St. Louis.

10 more days for me, acruising I will be.

10. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Guest

Hello all... Maureen from the Heart of it all!!! Cincinnati Ohio. Go Reds!

11. Olga

Olga Guest

Olga from Central New Jersey. Yes, it was a beautiful spring day here. Daffodils and forsythia all over the place, plus more bulbs....looking more like Holland!

Welcome, newbiews and lurkers. This is the place to ask questions, get a cruise fix for your addiction or just generally "hang out" with like-minded people.

12. Ali

Ali Guest

Checking in from the rainy, brisk south suburbs of Chicago...right next to Connie Seabee. :)

13. dezertcruzer

dezertcruzer Guest

Hi there! I'm a Cruise @ddict checking in from the Arizona dezert! Looking forward to our Alaska cruise tour in August.

14. J.E. M.

J.E. M. Guest

This is Jim from N. Myrtle Beach, SC, the weather Monday was great, sunny and in the 70's, Tuesday was OK, now the rain has started, or as they say in the islands, LIQUID SUN SHINE!

15. Petert

Petert Guest

Petert checking in from sunny southern California.

Peter

16. Derbygal

Derbygal Guest

Hello all C@'s!!! Sitting here in rainy KY!!

17. Flyingfish

Flyingfish Guest

Flyingfish here from NY's beautiful Hudson Valley, one hour out of NYC.

18. Leatherneck

Leatherneck Guest

This is Leatherneck checking in from Locust Grove VA where I live with my wife Nieciez.

19. Hi! Good Morning Everyone, from Debbie (my husband is Ken_2001) and we live in NY.

20. logcabin

logcabin Guest

Hello all from Maryland