• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ROLL CALL! Please reply and say hello

K

KatCruiser

Hi Y'all!!

Kat checking in from Arkansas. Only 30 more days until our daughter's wedding cruise.

N

Noni

Checking in from rainy and gloomy northeast Nebraska. No cruises booked but still need to stop in and get my cruise fix here at the addicts site.

T

Tread

Well I finally made it in to check the boards, so I guess it is now Good Evening fellow @ddicts from VERY sunny North Pole, Alaska! A very bright and beautiful 42 degrees here currently. WOO HOO ! ! ! !

L

Linda&Jim

Good evening from a very cool western Maine. It felt like the middle of winter here today with snow flurries at times. We leave on Friday for our southern caribbean cruise. Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!

T

Teacher95

Good everning to all from the cool Southern Ontario town of Bothwell. Just recently back from the warm, sunny Sourthern Carribean.

Teacher95
(Chris and Annette Schleihauf)

Carnival Destiny 3/13/05
Carnival Paradise 3/14/04
:CAN

B

beckyw

This is Becky checking in from Illinois, just outside St. Louis.

10 more days for me, acruising I will be.

O

Olga

Olga from Central New Jersey. Yes, it was a beautiful spring day here. Daffodils and forsythia all over the place, plus more bulbs....looking more like Holland!

Welcome, newbiews and lurkers. This is the place to ask questions, get a cruise fix for your addiction or just generally "hang out" with like-minded people.

D

dezertcruzer

Hi there! I'm a Cruise @ddict checking in from the Arizona dezert! Looking forward to our Alaska cruise tour in August.

J

J.E. M.

This is Jim from N. Myrtle Beach, SC, the weather Monday was great, sunny and in the 70's, Tuesday was OK, now the rain has started, or as they say in the islands, LIQUID SUN SHINE!

C

Carnival Cruise Dolphins 22

Hi! Good Morning Everyone, from Debbie (my husband is Ken_2001) and we live in NY.