ROLL CALL! Please reply and say hello

C

Calgon1

A big "AHOY THERE EVERYBODY!!!" from John and Patricia here from Clinton (middle of nowhere), Michigan.

S

Sodey

Get Back To Work!
Stop Wasting Time On the Internet!
Shame On You!
Get A Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sodey

Tom Sodemann
Genesee, Wisconsin

A

AFStoneSoldier

=goodmorning Goodmorning from (just outside) Atlantic City, NJ. They call this the worlds playground but, MrsAF and I would think that title should go to the oceans that encircle the earth. Have a great day!!!

D

dmrpluto

Hi, Debbie from Long Beach, CA here! I am the biggest lurker -I love this board but I am pretty shy. My first cruise ever is coming up May 3 (just 20 days from today!) Norwegian Sun from LA to Vancouver. Thank you all for the advice and pictures!

R

rooy

hey dmrpluto !

I grew up in Long Beach and graduated from Woodrow Wilson in 1978. Have a great time on your first cruise. It will an experience of a lifetime. Enjoy.

-leslie

I

islandcruiser

Good morning everyone!!! This is Dawn from L.I., New York. Sunny and 50 degrees here, it's warming up and so am I...12 days until my Mariner cruise. Have a great day!

B

BobTuck

Hello :wave Bob checking in from Woodstock Georgia, 25 miles north of Atlanta.

Next up for us is MOS@IC in October .....with a few close friends. :grin

L

lainie

Ahoy there! I'm Lainie, a Cruise@ddict from Wauwatosa, WI -- (Milwaukee area) -- and I am stacked! (more than one cruise upcoming).

Happy Sails to ALL!! :jump

E

erica514

Hey Rooy, what part of Philly are ya from? Suburbs or center city? I'm an hour outside Philadelphia, towards Reading. :) Nice to see someone else from the good ol' PA!

S

SCOUT172

Hello everyone!! Saying hello from beautiful Cape Coral, Florida. 15 days till the transatlantic adventure on the Brilliance.