Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

ROLL CALL! Please reply and say hello

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Calgon1

Calgon1 Guest

A big "AHOY THERE EVERYBODY!!!" from John and Patricia here from Clinton (middle of nowhere), Michigan.

2. Sodey

Sodey Guest

Get Back To Work!
    Stop Wasting Time On the Internet!
    Shame On You!
    Get A Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sodey

Tom Sodemann
    Genesee, Wisconsin

3. rooy

rooy Guest

Good morning fellow @ddicts. Rooy here from sunny Philadelphia. Everyone have a terrific day!!!!

-Leslie

4. smoose

smoose Guest

hello from the louisiana gulf coast. sailing on the conquest 06/05/2005.

5. =goodmorning Goodmorning from (just outside) Atlantic City, NJ. They call this the worlds playground but, MrsAF and I would think that title should go to the oceans that encircle the earth. Have a great day!!!

6. wildeside

wildeside Guest

Good Morning from New York along the shores of Lake Ontario!!! It's a beautiful day!

7. dmrpluto

dmrpluto Guest

Hi, Debbie from Long Beach, CA here! I am the biggest lurker -I love this board but I am pretty shy. My first cruise ever is coming up May 3 (just 20 days from today!) Norwegian Sun from LA to Vancouver. Thank you all for the advice and pictures!

8. rooy

rooy Guest

hey dmrpluto !

I grew up in Long Beach and graduated from Woodrow Wilson in 1978. Have a great time on your first cruise. It will an experience of a lifetime. Enjoy.

-leslie

9. Good morning everyone!!! This is Dawn from L.I., New York. Sunny and 50 degrees here, it's warming up and so am I...12 days until my Mariner cruise. Have a great day!

10. L8inAZ

L8inAZ Guest

:wave Hi everyone, Stephanie checking in from sunny Arizona. Hope everyone has a great day.

11. BobTuck

BobTuck Guest

Hello :wave Bob checking in from Woodstock Georgia, 25 miles north of Atlanta.

Next up for us is MOS@IC in October .....with a few close friends. :grin

12. lainie

lainie Guest

Ahoy there! I'm Lainie, a Cruise@ddict from Wauwatosa, WI -- (Milwaukee area) -- and I am stacked! (more than one cruise upcoming).

Happy Sails to ALL!! :jump

13. erica514

erica514 Guest

Hey Rooy, what part of Philly are ya from? Suburbs or center city? I'm an hour outside Philadelphia, towards Reading. :) Nice to see someone else from the good ol' PA!

14. Jorge

Jorge Guest

Jorge from Houston Texas giving y'all a big hearty HOWDY!

15. sailingrose

sailingrose Guest

Hi all you @'s! Rose checking in from Central Florida.

16. SCOUT172

SCOUT172 Guest

Hello everyone!! Saying hello from beautiful Cape Coral, Florida. 15 days till the transatlantic adventure on the Brilliance.

17. JOHN(NJ)

JOHN(NJ) Guest

Ahoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. crazymom

crazymom Guest

Hello from Denver, Co. Our snow is almost gone, it's 66 deg.

19. Hooked

Hooked Guest

Mike from Rochester, NY :wave