ROLL CALL! Please reply and say hello

K

KathyN

Kathy from Windsor, Massachusetts in the beautiful Berkshire Hills. Gorgeous morning, temps in the 30's heading up to low 50's today. We leave to start our vacation on the VOS in 14 days!!

K

kakarp

OK I guess I’d better sign it too. Looks like everyone else but me has been here already.

So hello from Worcester, MA in the heart of Massachusetts. Anyone in sunny FL want to adopt my family and I? Pleeeeaaaase.

Kevin

J

jrsygrl

Hi! This is Melanie checking in from, sunny for a change, Pittsburgh, PA! But as you can guess I was born and raised a true blue jersey girl.....

G

glory ann

Hello, this is Glory from Bonney Lake, Wa. Love this board, I try to go on almost everyday before work. One of these days hoping to go on a cruise addicts cruise and meet some of you in person!

C

Chelby

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy all of you. Chel from Queens, NY. Sister of Cruise addict Rhen33 who is lucky enough to be living in sunny Florida. However here in NYC we have a beautiful sunny day also, am very happy to see spring has sprung. A special wave out to Ken over in Manhattan...........you are so high up there can almost see you from Queens................................lol.

K

kruznut

:wave Hello ! Kruznut here, checking in from Indianapolis, Indiana home of the Indy 500 ! Definately a cruise addict ! :jump :jump :jump :jump =bigwave =bigwave :jump :jump :jump :jump

D

Ddunn

Hello everyone...
Denise here from the Ocala National Forest, 25 miles east of Ocala, Florida!
I will be taking my very first cruise May 1st on the Fantasy, and am getting very anxious!!!!!
It will be a little over 2 hours to the Port....so that isnt bad. ( drive)
I am learning a lot on these boards!
Denise