Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

ROLL CALL! Please reply and say hello

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Cindy & Ed

Cindy & Ed Guest

Cindy (and DH Ed) - definite addicts! from Northwood OH just outside of Toledo

2. KathyN

KathyN Guest

Kathy from Windsor, Massachusetts in the beautiful Berkshire Hills. Gorgeous morning, temps in the 30's heading up to low 50's today. We leave to start our vacation on the VOS in 14 days!!

3. Beckiep

Beckiep Guest

Beckie from central Connecticut checking in.

4. kakarp

kakarp Guest

OK I guess I’d better sign it too. Looks like everyone else but me has been here already.

So hello from Worcester, MA in the heart of Massachusetts. Anyone in sunny FL want to adopt my family and I? Pleeeeaaaase.

Kevin

5. blusky558

blusky558 Guest

Not much water in Wyoming, so we cruise to get our fix of clear water, warm sun and sandy beaches!

6. Cricket

Cricket Guest

Hi...This is Kathy, Rich and Danielle from Maryland!

7. jrsygrl

jrsygrl Guest

Hi! This is Melanie checking in from, sunny for a change, Pittsburgh, PA! But as you can guess I was born and raised a true blue jersey girl.....

8. glory ann

glory ann Guest

Hello, this is Glory from Bonney Lake, Wa. Love this board, I try to go on almost everyday before work. One of these days hoping to go on a cruise addicts cruise and meet some of you in person!

9. Chelby

Chelby Guest

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy all of you. Chel from Queens, NY. Sister of Cruise addict Rhen33 who is lucky enough to be living in sunny Florida. However here in NYC we have a beautiful sunny day also, am very happy to see spring has sprung. A special wave out to Ken over in Manhattan...........you are so high up there can almost see you from Queens................................lol.

10. Tero

Tero Guest

Tero saying TERVE from Helsinki, Finland !

11. Tero

Tero Guest

Tero saying TERVE from Helsinki,Finland !

12. catlover

catlover Guest

Catlover checking in from CT.....

13. rburns44

rburns44 Guest

Becky from Findlay, Ohio where spring has finally sprung!

14. reipan40

reipan40 Guest

Hello! Renee here from Houston, Texas area where the weather is perfect (right now). Go Astros!

15. pjkds

pjkds Guest

Peggy from Kalamazoo, Michigan (southwest corner). It's beautiful here now, and spring has sprung.

16. elliottsmama

elliottsmama Guest

Better late than never.....Dan Cindy and Elliott from Sandwich IL

17. kruznut

kruznut Guest

:wave Hello ! Kruznut here, checking in from Indianapolis, Indiana home of the Indy 500 ! Definately a cruise addict ! :jump :jump :jump :jump =bigwave =bigwave :jump :jump :jump :jump

18. tutak

tutak Guest

Tutak and The Boss checking in from the Vacation Mecca of Mid-America, sunny Akron, Ohio.

19. Ddunn

Ddunn Guest

Hello everyone...
    Denise here from the Ocala National Forest, 25 miles east of Ocala, Florida!
    I will be taking my very first cruise May 1st on the Fantasy, and am getting very anxious!!!!!
    It will be a little over 2 hours to the Port....so that isnt bad. ( drive)
    I am learning a lot on these boards!
    Denise

20. Jeff & Kari from Lansing, Michigan